Games that had it, but lost it!

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Elite -- Had it
Elite II --Had it
Elite Frontier -- Had it
Elite Dangerous -- Had it in Alpha, then they lost it and what is even more of a crime... still losing it more.

Soldato
Probably goes against what most people think but

Beta to CS1.3 had it.
1.4 - 1.6 mostly had it but slowly lost quality.
Condition Zero, never had it
CS:GO lost it.

Also your all wrong about CnC Generals!

Soldato
This is likely the case for most old games from the 90s.

Most Mega Drive games
Most Super Nintendo games
Many PS1/PS2 & Xbox games
PC gaming pre 2005

Some have thrived, most we barely mention anymore.

Soldato
How has Borderlands not been listed yet?

I actually read the thread title and assumed it would be about that crying crying shame.
  • Borderland - Excellent game with great comic graphics, and awesome gun selection and looting for stats obsessives.
  • Borderlands 2 - Graphics massively less charming, gun selection made less enjoyable
  • Borderland Pre-Sequel - kept all that was bad about 2, but added the need to constantly toggle between watching your ever-depleting oxygen, and staring at the ground to make sure you didn't jump into a lava hole.
It's a study into how to suck enjoyment out of an gaming experience.

Associate
Probably goes against what most people think but

Beta to CS1.3 had it.
1.4 - 1.6 mostly had it but slowly lost quality.
Condition Zero, never had it
CS:GO lost it.

Also your all wrong about CnC Generals!

I loved condition zero, it was the first game I joined a clan for. 1.6 seemed to be more competitive and everyone wanted to be a CPL pro. But I think CZ had the better communities. Everyone on 1.6 just wanted to play Dust2 but I found CZ clan servers were much more open to playing a wider map pool. It did have its own competative side on ED but it was no where near as big as 1.6. But that was pretty cool as people tended to know each other. I miss that game.

ne0

ne0

Associate
for me it has to be the Battlefield series. Bad Company 2 was amazing. BF3 was amazing. After that everything just fell apart and DICE lost all my respect as a developer with all their ridiculously buggy releases. BF4 was so buggy on release it was criminal and I've given up after BF5. Such a shame.

Back
Top Bottom