Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Dying Light. Runs much better on the PS5 (it's on sale at £11 right now on PSN so I grabbed it) than it did when I tried it years ago on the OG XB1 - still 30fps but no dips. It's fun and reeeally creepy! Got my eye on how DL2 reviews which releases next Friday.

Soldato
Currently playing Prey. Was recommended after playing Dishonored and Bioshock. I love this game so much, it has everything I like in a game, good story, crafting and upgrading, exploration, lots of lore

The space station seems massive and it's got that go back to areas and unlock doors and access places you couldn't early on, the odd jump scare now and again. No idea how far in I am but I could play this for hours on end :D

Soldato
Currently playing Prey. Was recommended after playing Dishonored and Bioshock. I love this game so much, it has everything I like in a game, good story, crafting and upgrading, exploration, lots of lore

The space station seems massive and it's got that go back to areas and unlock doors and access places you couldn't early on, the odd jump scare now and again. No idea how far in I am but I could play this for hours on end :D

I played it a few years ago on PC and loved it, it was actually a rare case where a demo properly sold me on a game I wasn't sure about. It ticked so many boxes for, as you said the station is massive, there's loads to explore and re-visit, and the GLOO gun is brilliant for giving you other ways of accessing areas that you wouldn't immediately think of. The only thing I wasn't so keen on was how taking too many Typhon abilities means turrets etc always view you as hostile; I liked hacking the turrets and using them to my advantage so it meant I never used many of the Typhon ones.

Soldato
God of war. Had yesterday off and spent the afternoon going through it. Met my first Valkyrie and it’s the first time in years where I’ve been stuck on the same level/boss and it just got me excited. Felt so much joy when I finally passed it.

Associate
I played it a few years ago on PC and loved it, it was actually a rare case where a demo properly sold me on a game I wasn't sure about. It ticked so many boxes for, as you said the station is massive, there's loads to explore and re-visit, and the GLOO gun is brilliant for giving you other ways of accessing areas that you wouldn't immediately think of. The only thing I wasn't so keen on was how taking too many Typhon abilities means turrets etc always view you as hostile; I liked hacking the turrets and using them to my advantage so it meant I never used many of the Typhon ones.
Loved Prey. The more you put in, the more you get out of it. It's a game to experiment in and then smile when something works.

Soldato
Nearly finished Control finally, finished the main missions just going to try to get Plat trophy then I'll be done with it.

Still got to play in my backlog:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart
RDR2 (still waiting for a PS5 patch)

Soldato
Just finished replaying Uncharted for the godknowshowmanytimes – gotta be in double digits now! On to Uncharted 2 next, working towards replaying the PS5 remastered versions of 4 and TLL!

Found out via Reddit that the remastered Spiderman could be purchased via Mile Morales, for £20 – so did that too, and have been happily replaying that, such an amazing game and the 60fps is silky smooth.

Other than those, my MP time is still spent on Hell Let Loose – kind of feeling it needs more content, but the game is still so good, that even playing the same maps over and over, never really gets to feel old.

Associate
Nearly finished Control finally, finished the main missions just going to try to get Plat trophy then I'll be done with it.

Still got to play in my backlog:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart
RDR2 (still waiting for a PS5 patch)

Don't think there will ever be on either.

Currently playing
Forza Horizon 5
It Takes Two - Brilliant game!

Caporegime
Got three on the go now - Ratchet & Clank, Fury Unleashed (great little game that would have easily passed me by if someone hadn't mentioned it) and GTA: Vice City. The latter is a bit pants these days, I'm pretty sure Flash FM is the only thing keeping me going. :p

Soldato
Finished Prey! Superb game, enjoyed it from start to finish, one thing I would say is that towards the end it was just a constant barrage of enemies, whereas when it first started enemies were quite limited, still suppose you have to use all that ammo up on something :p

On to Deaths Door now, first impressions are great - Loving the look and feel, combat feels quite nice too :)

Soldato
Had an urge to play a spacey combat game so I got Chorus, it's really not good. I've encountered multiple game breaking bugs like failing a mission the second a scripted encounter kicks in, the controls are a bit naff and there is this annoying inner dialogue the pilot has. I think the game I want doesn't exist on console and I'll have to use PC for it. I don't like Elite.

Back
Top Bottom