Games you're playing, and games...

Man of Honour
If they continue to build on Uncharted 2 then I’m all in. I knew it was worth persevering in the early stages of Uncharted 1. The second has been fantastic so far. I’ll probably pick up the PS5 upgraded version of the final two when the time comes. Forbidden West will briefly stop me playing them though.

Soldato
If they continue to build on Uncharted 2 then I’m all in. I knew it was worth persevering in the early stages of Uncharted 1. The second has been fantastic so far. I’ll probably pick up the PS5 upgraded version of the final two when the time comes. Forbidden West will briefly stop me playing them though.
Keep going man. I think if you’ve enjoyed the second game, you’ll really enjoy the rest. And the 4th game and lost legacy with 60/120fps play so well. Really fantastic. Think I’ve played through 4 a few times now. (Love the pirate story line) it has a couple of pacing issues..but it’s easy to overlook them.

I've got to hurry up and finish Days Gone by Friday. If I haven't finished by then I'll be on Horizon II and I'll never go back to it.

it’s worth finishing. I don’t want to give it away… In the end, I think you’ll look back and think, yeah..yeah. Great game. Edit - and I really enjoyed Deek and boozer characters. A lot of people didn’t thought.

Last edited:
Caporegime
it’s worth finishing. I don’t want to give it away… In the end, I think you’ll look back and think, yeah..yeah. Great game. Edit - and I really enjoyed Deek and boozer characters. A lot of people didn’t thought.

I'm flipping loving it so I really want to finish the main story at least. Any idea how much there is to go if I’ve reached Lost Lake and done a couple of missions there?

Soldato
I'm flipping loving it so I really want to finish the main story at least. Any idea how much there is to go if I’ve reached Lost Lake and done a couple of missions there?
You’re about 50-60 percent of the game. So a little bit ways to go. So worth it though if you’ve got this far and not got bored. :D

Caporegime
You’re about 50-60 percent of the game. So a little bit ways to go. So worth it though if you’ve got this far and not got bored. :D

I think its got the right amount of stealth and action so it doesn’t feel repetitive. The stealthy bits are really intense. The horde stuff is making me squeal like a little girl!

Soldato
Started Hitman 3 at the weekend. I've always disliked stealth games, never had the patience for them. I'm in the small minority that didn't like MGS or Splinter Cell. Really enjoying H3 so far though, more so after I started using the quick save before making any decisions. Still in Dubai though so not got very far :D

Man of Honour
Currently alternating between Mass Effect 2 and Death's Door on Game Pass.

Both are incredible games, and Game Pass just keeps on delivering!

Hitman Trilogy will be my next Game Pass games after Mass Effect.

Soldato
Playing Hitman 3 via gamepass, really enjoying it and finished the main playthrough but what the hell is going on with the menu layout. I found some other side missions and played one of them, went to the main menu and went to try and find them again to look at the other side missions and I can't find them!

Recently finished mass effect 1 and 2, still got 3 to play but saving that for a bit and tried serious Sam 4 but couldnt get into it and uninstalled

Not that many decent games on the horizon for gamepass really unless I've forgot about something coming

Soldato
Playing Hitman 3 via gamepass, really enjoying it and finished the main playthrough but what the hell is going on with the menu layout. I found some other side missions and played one of them, went to the main menu and went to try and find them again to look at the other side missions and I can't find them!

Recently finished mass effect 1 and 2, still got 3 to play but saving that for a bit and tried serious Sam 4 but couldnt get into it and uninstalled

Not that many decent games on the horizon for gamepass really unless I've forgot about something coming

How do you know what to do in Hitman?? I'm in Dubai, been there ages :D. Bumped off a few guards and hid them well but kind of stuck what to do next. My last save I am in the penthouse dressed as a guard. Super close to the dude I need to kill but cant really find an opportunity and cant lure his body guards away. I think I am missing something to trigger the next part but not sure what. I don't really want to have to resort to a youtube guide or anything. The other fella I need to kill is just walking around in a loop downstairs. Feel I have a few hours playtime but could probably restart and get to the point I am at in about 5 minutes flat :D

Caporegime
How do you know what to do in Hitman?? I'm in Dubai, been there ages :D. Bumped off a few guards and hid them well but kind of stuck what to do next. My last save I am in the penthouse dressed as a guard. Super close to the dude I need to kill but cant really find an opportunity and cant lure his body guards away. I think I am missing something to trigger the next part but not sure what. I don't really want to have to resort to a youtube guide or anything. The other fella I need to kill is just walking around in a loop downstairs. Feel I have a few hours playtime but could probably restart and get to the point I am at in about 5 minutes flat :D

Somewhere in the mission menu, you find a tab called Stories. If you pick one of those, it’s like a guide that will generally get you alone with your target. They’re fun to do.

Soldato
Somewhere in the mission menu, you find a tab called Stories. If you pick one of those, it’s like a guide that will generally get you alone with your target. They’re fun to do.
Nice one. Thanks will try it. I did watch a Youtube stealth gamer with 1m subscribers breeze through the level killing absolutely EVERYONE and not even being seen once, probably gave me the wrong impression of how to do it! :cry:

Soldato
Nice one. Thanks will try it. I did watch a Youtube stealth gamer with 1m subscribers breeze through the level killing absolutely EVERYONE and not even being seen once, probably gave me the wrong impression of how to do it! :cry:

Yeah do the stories but I prefer to snoop around and if I pick up a story I'll use that to guide me from then on

Caporegime
Yeah do the stories but I prefer to snoop around and if I pick up a story I'll use that to guide me from then on

Yeah, they seem to have changed that. In the first one (maybe second as well), you had to discover the stories but having played the whole game in Hitman III, they are all unlocked. I'm not sure I like that, I prefer to do as you and find them by accident.

Soldato
Had another play this morning, much better with the stories. Thanks for that. Just kicked the fella off the top of the Burj and started on the next one. Third story is unavailable though - presume that is a consequence of something I did earlier?
Absolutely love it so far but thinking I should maybe abandon it for now and play through from Hitman 1? Not so much from a story point of view but I am presuming the third is the best of the lot in terms of presentation and game mechanics. I'm not getting a whole lotta love out of gaming lately, don't want to finish 3 and feel let down a little by 1.

Back
Top Bottom