Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
About 25% through Tomb Raider Definitive Edition... Not really played since the original 1 and 2.... Really liking it so far. Don't have the spare time to explore as much as I'd like so I'm just trying to get to the end credits.

Soldato
I just bought the GTA Trilogy on PS4. Hoping to complete all 3 games.

Starting on GTA 3. It's amazing how we remember games differently to how they look today.

Soldato
About 6 months ago I started playing Horizon Zero Dawn but stopped because whilst I enjoyed it I wasn't really that in to it, and I had other games I wanted to play... I picked it up again last week and now I am totally engrossed. What a game!

Caporegime
Nier (PS3) - 8/10

Relentlessly depressing (in its story).

Takes place in a doomed world, where your every action makes things worse and snuffs out what little hope there was left, whilst you/the protagonist remain unaware until it's too late.

Gameplay-wise it's a bog-standard 3rd person action game, with RPG-lite-lite-lite elements. It's far, far too easy on the Normal difficulty. Also it is fairly grindy if you want to see everything the game has to offer (the bad kind of grindy - RND dependent grindy, like an MMO).

But you play Nier for the story, not really the gameplay.

And don't play it at all if you like happy endings.

Associate
Finished Fallen Order. Few more bits and it will be 100% complete.

I've downloaded Children of Morta as I found its on gamepass and project xcloud. I've never played a game that's not mainstream if that makes sense. Let's see how this goes!

Associate
GOW 4 and now onto Gears 5. Took me a while to get with the story of 4 but once it really got going the game was over. Looked amazing in 4k I have to say but like all GOW games before, still very linear and too much early repetition.

Soldato
Picked up MotoGP 19 as it was twelve quid - but my goodness is it hard! Looks pretty decent, and the sound is good (though the Moto2 gets on your nerves - and I have a 765 engine!).

CoD MW is still my go-to at the moment, still really enjoying it, but find I can blow hot or cold; some days I can be near the top or top, other days, right near the bottom!

Soldato
Yeah I tried to play them.... they should remain fond memories..
not replayed in this day and age

I know what you mean. I've played bits of gta 3 and vice city so far.

I wish rockstar would bring gta 4 out for ps4, instead of just having it on the playstation now thing. It's weird why they won't release it.

Soldato
I just started having a bash on Mordhau again. I cant really get into much in the world of gaming right now so i tend to just hit an easy game quickly for an hour or so before i have to move onto doing something else.

Soldato
Picked up Assassins Creed: Odyssey on the weekend and it's my first foray in to the franchise since AC 2 way back when (the only game I ever platinumed too) and absolutely loving it so far. Reading the AC:O thread a while back sounds like there is much to do :)

Back
Top Bottom