Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Finally got around to AC Mirage. Twas ok, I missed the freedom and expanse of Valhalla and Odyssey but it was decent enough for a story padout.

Currently working through some games and on Jedi Survivor. I wasn't expecting much but it's pleased so far. Bigger than I was expecting which is a plus.

I must say though the graphics of both haven't impressed. Survivor sometimes even seems to have issues with textures.

I may have spoiled myself with HFW and Burning Shores as my first PS5 game, nothing else has been closed graphically for me.

Associate
Thought I'd give Tunic a go...and it's an interesting wee game in the way that mechanics and story are revealed. I reckon there's a distinct Souls influence in there! Pretty tricky but I think I'm on the last boss...

Other than that, loving RE4 and RE8 on VR (yes, I'm splitting my precious gaming time between them, don't ask me why because I don't know).

Eyeing up Elden Ring expansion next.

Soldato
Absolutely adoring Dark Souls 3, cant believe I have never played this! Loved Demon Souls, Elden Ring & Sekiro - Don't know why I've never given it a go
Feels a lot harder this one, and as expected the atmosphere and music are amazing. Ill have to check out DS1 and DS2.

Beaten Iudex Gundyr and managed to get past Vordt of the Boreal Valley last night, truly magical games the feeling you get when you down a boss is :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom