Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
As a few others have said, getting a little burnt out with AC: Valhalla, will start Call of the Sea soon, currently playing The gardens between on game pass.

I still have Valhalla installed but I don't know if I want to push through the last 10-15 hours after having put 70 or so in already. It's a shame because I really like the game and Eivor and I want to see the end. I have so much to play on my new PS5 that I really want to move on from it. If they made the AC games 50 or even 60 hours I could manage it...but 80+ is too much for me.

I am playing Immortals: Fenix Rising now and I am having a nice chilled time with it. Loving the puzzles. The humour is a bit off but it's so light hearted I don't mind it.

Caporegime
Just finished Alien Isolation for the fourth time. It doesn’t get any less exhilarating. I was squealing like a big baby just as much as the first time.

Going to play Quantum Break next.

Associate
Started wolfenstein Youngblood yesterday afternoon, enjoyed the first couple of hours. Loaded back up last night and it won’t pass the log in stage, comes up error.

Similar thing happened with doom eternal, I’m on to Bethesda now to find out why.

Not a problem with plenty of other stuff on game pass, but I wish Bethesda would do one with their ridiculous log in system.

Id hate to think I’d paid for it :p

Associate
I'm loving Fenyx Immortals at the minute.

I've also enjoyed returning to Warframe on ps5 the update is very nice.

I've just watched a YouTube video of someone playing Destiny 1 on ps5, unlike 2 it's locked at 30fps but has quicker load times. I wish this would get the 60fps update, I much preferred it to Destiny 2. I may end up replaying it for nostalgia the gun play is top draw. I liked destiny 2 until they followed the seasonal path, it just feels like you have to rush everything and I prefer to just get dlc and do it in my own time. I've not bought beyond light yet I probably will when it's reduced in 6 months time to have some new missions to play.

Associate
Dead rising, it's love hate for me. I don't normally do zombie/gun games but I remembered this one from my school days and it was on the Halloween sale on Steam so tired it out.

Just hate not having an idea on what to do and the rubbish ai.

Soldato
Dead rising, it's love hate for me. I don't normally do zombie/gun games but I remembered this one from my school days and it was on the Halloween sale on Steam so tired it out.

Just hate not having an idea on what to do and the rubbish ai.

Which one are you playing? I think the third was the pick for me. The right balance of stupid. 4 felt like it was going a little "Saints Row"

Caporegime
Finally got round to playing Ori and the Blind Forest again. My first attempt was many moons ago but I found a game breaking bug so I had to abort.

Started playing last night and I couldn’t put the controller down, it was so good. Finished it up today and the robot white gamepad sure did get a workout. I don’t think I’ve wrestled with one this much since Hollow Knight.

Now I try the second Ori game.

Soldato
It really isn't that bad.

I played a bit a couple years back but got distracted.

Restarted few days ago (other half started for first time), and while it isn't as good as the first 3, it isn't terrible.

Could have made for a decent introduction to a new trilogy, had it not been received so badly - which they could have helped delaying 6 months.

Sure,, some dialog off, some animation off, but have seen worse.

Instead, now they releasing a new one back in our galaxy, and I'm more worried about that doing something like Basing it on shphard again.

I never bothered because of all the negative reception it got and i'm glad i didn't tbh. I installed Andromeda as as soon as it was available on game pass and I found no weird animation issues at all. In fact i think other than some weird low FPS issue on the ship, i had 1 problem where i fell through the floor one time. that was it. I play through it and really quite enjoyed it. It was a little grindy but no more so than any other comparable game really. It's a shame we wont get to see what happened to the Turian Ark or learn more about the Kett. Could have been a good trilogy.

Soldato
I've been getting back into Death Stranding again the past few afternoons. It's still not completely clicking with me but there are some quite compelling aspects about it. I think if the cargo was more interesting and there was more to explore and find in the world it would feel more rewarding, but as it is now I just want to load as much stuff onto a truck as I can and deliver it as quickly/easily as possible. Which probably isn't going to be particularly entertaining for much longer.

Soldato
I never bothered because of all the negative reception it got and i'm glad i didn't tbh. I installed Andromeda as as soon as it was available on game pass and I found no weird animation issues at all. In fact i think other than some weird low FPS issue on the ship, i had 1 problem where i fell through the floor one time. that was it. I play through it and really quite enjoyed it. It was a little grindy but no more so than any other comparable game really. It's a shame we wont get to see what happened to the Turian Ark or learn more about the Kett. Could have been a good trilogy.

I have just found the turian ark. Would be nice to know what went down - feels like could have been dlc?

I could probably 'finish' it tomorrow, but enjoying some of the non primary content.

It really does have its plus points. Crafting and loot management certainly isn't it though

And why couldn't we have a shuttle to travel in rather than ground vehicle?

Still, i think it's a decent effort all things considered

Back
Top Bottom