Poll: General election voting intentions poll

Voting intentions in the General Election - only use the poll if you intend to vote

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 287 42.0%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 67 9.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 108 15.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 15 2.2%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • UKIP

Votes: 137 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably conservative, but it depends on the local candidate rather than the party they belong to.

Those wanting to spoil their ballot as a protest, it isn't taken as such, you are counted in the same group as idiots who can't complete the form correctly because putting an X is too hard. It is a pointless gesture that gets neither recognition nor acknowledgement.

To be honest I think in a perfect world everyone is socially left and fiscally right, it's just working out the logistics of having everything when not paying much for it that's the problem! :D

Social left historically is just as, if not more authoritarian than the right.

You want to be socially liberal.

Good for a bit of fun, but I think all this will show is how unrepresentative the frequenters of this forum are to the wider populace.

I mean general polling shows Cons and Lab pretty neck and neck? Already our poll shows Cons at 50%+ and Lab ~14% :D

No idea how I am going to vote to be honest, for the first time in 25 years of voting eligibility, I may not participate.

Conservative with a hint of something (ukip!) just to stop them going completely off track.
This election will be really interesting, I can't see labour doing well with Ed at the front, he just doesn't seem like a leader. Like it or not UKIP say a lot of stuff that makes sense to many people so they will get some votes, Lib-Dem's have lost there way.

I'm surprised by the UKIP vote.

The conservatives are doing everything UKIP are doing abeit much better.

Are people seriously going to vote for a party whose members have been caught making openly racist comments?

They appeal to the uneducated but have no clue in how to govern in fact their sole purpose in Europe has been not to participate.

If they had any true principles they wouldn't accept the salary of MEP.

Will this be how they run the UK?

Empty seats in parliament?

I live in a very safe conservative seat. However, I will not vote for them because I think they have been very very poor and very dishonest about many things. I really don't like David Cameron as a leader and as a person. Therefore, despite my misgivings I will most likely vote Labour who I also don't like but not quite as much. Sorry state of affairs really.

If there was a party that was more responsible when it came to social policy by actively trying to improve the lot of the majority and increasing everyone's wealth rather than a select few I'd vote for them in a shot unfortunately such a party does not exist.

liberal Conservative here, note use of small letter 'liberal'. I don't agree with all Conservative policies, I'm not a supporter of the big state nor of excessive surveillance.

I agree with the upper limit on welfare. I also agree that wealthy pensioners should pay for services. The NHS can have a degree of private enterprise up to about 10% as long as it benefits the service provided.

I have far more confidence in the Conservatives to be fiscally competent and run the economy better than the other parties. I believe that Britain will be better within Europe and I trust that a referendum will keep us in there with a decent mandate.

I voted Conservative in the poll and will in the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom