Poll: General election voting round 4

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 276 39.5%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 41 5.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 125 17.9%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 50 7.2%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 33 4.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 31 4.4%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • UKIP

Votes: 128 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-2015-32468997

Labour just got my vote. I don't take that decision lightly as a lifelong Conservative voter.

Thanks for sharing. I find it very interesting when people change their mind, especially if "lifelong" as you say. Do you rent your home?

I'm a big fan of those policies too (but not as much as the Green's versions which are even stronger). In particular banning estate agents from charging tenants fees, should make the market work better.

Minimum 5, but i have a feeling that UKIP will go into double figures and the media (and DP) are going to go into melt-down.

All the forecasts and bookmakers agree you'll be disappointed. 1-4 is much more likely. Have you realised all your claims that you'll "rub it in D.P.s face" might look very silly if UKIP only end up with 1-4 seats?

Caporegime
http://www.jewishnews.co.uk/exclusive-tory-council-candidate-id-never-support-the-jew-miliband/

A Tory council candidate has said she would never support “the Jew” in an apparent reference to Ed Miliband.

Gulzabeen Afsal, who is standing in Derby, made the remarks in a Facebook exchange yesterday.

She wrote: “Just can’t take Mr Ed Miiband seriously!! DC has what it takes to be the future PM.”

When another user suggested she should show some respect “for the future PM”, Afsal replied: “Nah bro! never ever will I drop that low and support the al yahud [Arabic for Jew] lol.”

Something tells me if a UKIP member had made a comment like that it'd be all over the front pages...

Soldato
Yeah, because white, British people don't do that :rolleyes:

Really ?

S'funny you should say that because for the passed ten years of different tenants in the rented house I'm attached to only the english family didn't !!

Complete utter dregs of society that family may have been but they were QUIET precisely when they were supposed to be.

Unbelievably they even got immortalised !!

Last edited:
Soldato
Really ?

S'funny you should say that because for the passed ten years of different tenants in the rented house I'm attached to only the english family didn't !!

Complete utter dregs of society that family may have been but they were quiet precisely when they are supposed to be.

Unbelievably they even got immortalised !!

What are you replying to?
Quoting the OP might be helpful, I am unsure what post you are following up.

Soldato
Minimum 5, but i have a feeling that UKIP will go into double figures and the media (and DP) are going to go into melt-down

Care to name the constituencies where you think they will win?

Yes, because changing your opinion based on party policies is"selling out" :confused:

Don't forget, according to rob if you vote for anyone other than UKIP you've just comitted high treason and are part of the establishment, which of course their two MPs aren't :confused:

Caporegime
Congratulations, the Labour party has successfully bought your vote. I hope the price for selling out was worth it.

That's a bit harsh, an election is a popularity contest so heaven forbid the political parties should try and make popular manifesto promises. It's not like the Cons haven't exactly been throwing out election bribes either.

Soldato
That's a bit harsh, an election is a popularity contest so heaven forbid the political parties should try and make popular manifesto promises. It's not like the Cons haven't exactly been throwing out election bribes either.

If UKIP never existed i would undoubtedly vote Conservative this time round, not because of the election bribes, but because of their track record in government since the early 80s.

Labour does nothing else but throw bribes out there, if not handing out benefits hand over fist, then it's swelling public sector jobs so that people in those jobs are blackmailed into voting Labour for fear of losing them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom