• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo is getting an R600!!

easyrider said:
Why would I love it?

I hope it destroys the GTX.

ITS GOOD FOR US CONSUMERS WHO ARE NOT BLINKERED BY COMPANY LOYALTY.

Don't you know that?

Sheesh :rolleyes: :D
Well if this isn't the most hilarious thing I have ever read from you. If anyone else said it, most sensible post ever. You saying it, God only knows what you're up to or what you really mean. :)

You hope R600 sucks, let's face it. If it turns out to suck, you'll be going through boxes of tissues and spreading your "joy" all over these forums for weeks on end. I think we all know you too well by now easy. ;)

Last edited:
TBH if he isnt alloweed to post numbers then the whole process is pretty much as waste of time....Of course it is going to be faster than a GTX....else ATI wouldnt have bothered their asses releasing it. What pretty much matters..is how much faster than the GTX...and we probably wont get that until nearer the cards release.

toxic said:
TBH if he isnt alloweed to post numbers then the whole process is pretty much as waste of time....Of course it is going to be faster than a GTX....else ATI wouldnt have bothered their asses releasing it. What pretty much matters..is how much faster than the GTX...and we probably wont get that until nearer the cards release.
hoping its not a pissy bit of difference

toxic said:

Well, the Inquirer states that it will offer GTX performance at GTS prices which means it could as fast as/a bit slower than a GTX...

Hi there

Well got a few things running.

Am impressed though by the fact whilst underload it still remains nice and quiet, the fan control seems to work quite well, certainly a lot better than the old X1950's which seem to be just either on or off with the volume so the improved fan control is an nice improvement as it means now whilst gaming it still remains quiet.

Performance can't really say.

All I can say is wait for official reviews to get the real info on benchmarks and how it performs. For the moment I can not come to a conclusion on the performance until I've had more time with the card.

I feel/guess/presume it will be around GTX performance but has more features, better Vista performance and according to other post on these forums and websites elsewhere it might cost less than a GTX. :)

Back
Top Bottom