• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo is getting an R600!!

Ulfhedjinn said:
According to Gibbo the XT is about as fast as a GTX and costs less. Pair this with full HDMI support, even dedicated onboard audio processing, and you do indeed have something exciting.

Oh wait, it's made by ATI. Of course it's not exciting for easyrider! :D

LOL

If you think thats exciting you need to get laid :D

Ulfhedjinn said:
According to Gibbo the XT is about as fast as a GTX and costs less. Pair this with full HDMI support, even dedicated onboard audio processing, and you do indeed have something exciting.

Oh wait, it's made by ATI. Of course it's not exciting for easyrider! :D

Oh he signed one, then he woke up. :p

:D :D :D

JAKUS said:
What NDA did You sign :confused: :confused:

;)

all i can say is, for the amount of wattage consumed there is no real competition to the 8800. comming this late to market with propriety power connectors is ridiculous, 8pin :confused: and for the amount of extra time they have had to work on this card most of that time was probably spent down at the pub.
wait for its release and you will see what i mean ;)

Cyber-Mav said:
all i can say is, for the amount of wattage consumed there is no real competition to the 8800. comming this late to market with propriety power connectors is ridiculous, 8pin :confused: and for the amount of extra time they have had to work on this card most of that time was probably spent down at the pub.
wait for its release and you will see what i mean ;)
What bull crap, hahaha. :D

Ulfhedjinn said:
This has what to do with graphics tech? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what stalking me has to do about GFX tech and calling me a fanboy everypost has either.

I have proven you wrong countless times about PC hardware.

I have more knowledge than you and experience in this field than you,

I KNOW MORE THAN YOU.

so please just deal with it. :D

easyrider said:
I'm not sure what stalking me has to do about GFX tech and calling me a fanboy everypost has either.

I have proven you wrong countless times about PC hardware.

I have more knowledge than you and experience in this field than you,

I KNOW MORE THAN YOU.

so please just deal with it. :D

Oh purleese. :rolleyes:

Make room in the thread, Easy's ego has arrived! :rolleyes:

Well I decided a while back My gaming rig would never have any GFX car requiring more than 1 aux power connector...So let's see what the new midrange cards are like for a nice crossfire setup.

Cyber-Mav said:
now now, calm down, your acting like a fanboi :p
Actually, I think he's acting like someone who's wondering what planet you are on.

Please tell us the details of this NDA (talking about an NDA is not in breach of NDA.) Who at ATI sent it to you, and on behalf of which company or magazine are you testing it? :)

easyrider said:
Another off-topic rant by easyrider.
That's funny, we were talking about how exciting R600 is or isn't until you had one of your funny mood swings and decided to go off on a tangent about absolutely nothing. :o

Get back to the topic at hand please, or you can always simply quit looking at the thread. ;)

Ulfhedjinn said:
Actually, I think he's acting like someone who's wondering what planet you are on.

Please tell us the details of this NDA (talking about an NDA is not in breach of NDA.) Who at ATI sent it to you, and on behalf of which company or magazine are you testing it? :)

can;t say, its such a tight NDA that i can;t even reveal what brand of bog roll i use to wipe my butt with :D

Tute said:
What do you really think Easy does with his 8800?

"8800GTS Vaseline Edition" :D :D :D

Im in tears here thats a beauty. :D

Mind you dunno about the pictures i got. :(

better take that wall down over there so easy can get his head through on the way out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom