• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo is getting an R600!!

mishima said:
Been trying to search for Gibbo's reflection and opinion on the R600 amongst everyone's comments. Sheer madness 25 pages.

odd im showing 10 pages?

EDIT: just sussed it out, iv got maximum number of posts per page enabled.

Last edited:
Big thx to Gibbo for giving us the info as much as he could:)

I cant think of anything more frustrating and nerve racking then ATIs delayed release, but imo we dont have the full picture yet things could so easily change once we get the mamoth XTX 1024meg version or once the final/better drivers arrive.

azza21 said:
Sorry for being to lazy to search but can a the top end r600 (2900X-TX) card be set up in crossfire? Basically can you have 2 xtx cards?
All R6** graphics cards will be Crossfire 2 ready from what I've heard.

azza21 said:
Sorry for being to lazy to search but can a the top end r600 (2900X-TX) card be set up in crossfire? Basically can you have 2 xtx cards?

Yes but it will need 4 slots in total, and a very good PSU.

[Edit] Goddamnit, you did this to me in the other thread. :p

Ah Sweet. Two 2900xtx crossfired this will do some serious damage. Would a 1000w enermax be enough to handle such a set-up though i wonder.

*100w Ha thats me imagining the day a top-end card will only consume a 100w :p

Last edited:
Cyber-Mav said:
software crossfire or hardware where one needs to be a mastercard?

Yes like one master xtx and another i guess slave xtx card. I do mean an xtx the top end card not an XT card which has 512meg, i'm on about the one with 1gb.

Back
Top Bottom