• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo is getting an R600!!

neo202020 said:
It's odd how you can't even spell "it's", are you an "illegal" by any chance?
327.jpg

neo202020 said:
Why would I leave? Unlike you I am actually interested in reading about and discussing the upcoming card instead of expressing my biggoted views.
Do you honestly believe that he is actually somehow prejudice toward eastern Europeans? :rolleyes:

neo202020 said:
Why would I leave? Unlike you I am actually interested in reading about and discussing the upcoming card instead of expressing my biggoted views.

Look around, your the only person bothered :p , can't see why anyone would get up tight about It unless they, themselves were an Illegal ;). Judging from your previous post's im suprised you havn't been banned already with all those swearies. Tut. Tut. Also take time to look around the Forums, I have posted and discussed a lot about the R600. Oh im VERY interested thanks. :)

Ulfhedjinn said:
Do you honestly believe that he is actually somehow prejudice toward eastern Europeans? :rolleyes:

If that is not the case then I fail to understand the point of his post, particularly given the fact that eastern Europeans are well known for their work ethic and professional attitude.

neo202020 said:
If that is not the case then I fail to understand the point of his post, particularly given the fact that eastern Europeans are well known for their work ethic and professional attitude.
It's called a joke. It might be tasteless, but it's still not at all serious.

God forbid you ever read the General Discussion and Speaker's Corner forums, you might end up writing to your MP.

Back
Top Bottom