• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Gigabyte Super OC GTX 480's - VERY LOW PRICES!**

Associate
Ofc I lub him, he brings the dealz!!

Ok, but seriously, I just ordered 2 GTX 480 SOC :|

**NOTE TO EVERYONE** if you seriously thinking about skimping on the £25 to the get gigabyte GTX 480 over the Asus standard GTX 480, just pony up the extra £25, your ears will thank you for it, because MY GOD ARE THE STOCK COOLERS LOUD!!! (had GTX 470's in SLI so I know how bad they are - went backed to HD5850 x-fire cos of the noise).

Soldato
Ofc I lub him, he brings the dealz!!

Ok, but seriously, I just ordered 2 GTX 480 SOC :|

**NOTE TO EVERYONE** if you seriously thinking about skimping on the £25 to the get gigabyte GTX 480 over the Asus standard GTX 480, just pony up the extra £25, your ears will thank you for it, because MY GOD ARE THE STOCK COOLERS LOUD!!! (had GTX 470's in SLI so I know how bad they are - went backed to HD5850 x-fire cos of the noise).

there's a £40 difference between the Asus and the Gigabyte SOC

Associate
I was refering to the Non OCed Gigabyte GTX 480 for £225 :\

Usually I don't bother with OCed versions because they aren't overclocked much at all, but 120mhz over stock is rather tempting, especially for only £15 more.

Associate
As someone who's just put a Thermalright Shaman and G2 VRM on his Asus 480, I must say the Gigabyte deal dis-pleases me.

That's 580 performance for £230! The new 480 chips are much less leaky and hot than their early examples, I can't get mine to use more than 230 watt with 1150mv and 850mhz GPU clocks rammed up its jacksie..... Max temp 67c.

*Curses*

sorry but 480s arent 580s

Back
Top Bottom