Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
i am going for standard 8, still using the pixel 5 because of size. i like something smaller these days.

I really like the 5, but I'll be checking out the 8. Cameras will be a nice improvement and I'm hopeful they will get the heat under control on the G3. Fingers crossed for an ultrasonic FPS.

I gotta say my pixel 5 has held up well in 3 years. Still fine for everything I do. I used to get a new phone each year, but larger sizes put me off. 8 should be a nice upgrade. But I can see why 6 and 7 users don't need it.
Seems a lot of users match with this view.

If I can get 3 years out of the p8 I'll be happy and by then, the upgrade will also feel more worthy (even now with the p5 I can still easily argue that they have another year in them, assuming not damaged)

Associate
I haven't noticed any battery degradation on my mobile either...Pixel 2, but I'm finally looking forward to buying either the 8 or 8 pro next week. :) Not sure if i'll be buying from Google store or just taking a 24mth contract out on one of the online retailers.
I know it's been a while since I upgraded, I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm sure some of the games I play won't be laggy anymore :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Outside of that I'm hoping that the battery life on the 8 will be better than the 7.
The incoming G3 is 4nm compared to G2's 5nm? Although the 8 Pro's battery is said to be 50mAH smaller than the 7 Pro's. 4950 v 5000. Could be even stevens?
must be a handsome cat :D

I've got 4, and dont think i have so many vids of them :D just pics
That she is! With the cattitude to go with it. You can tell a proper madam of a cat by how they react when they realise they are being filmed. Mine stares at me as if I've mortally offended her! :D

Back
Top Bottom