Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Associate
how does the trade in work, do u pay the full price and get the 8, then send your old phone back and get credit. or send the old phone in first ?

Associate
also have they improved the face unlock, see one page saying it now a full biometric face unlock. but haven't seen that talked about anywhere else

Associate

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Soldato
Google will give me £380 for my iPhone 12 Pro 128GB. That's far more than other recycling sites.

Seems like they really want to sway users away from Apple.

Last edited:
Soldato
I see EE have now separated device payments and airtime, I guess like O2 did some time ago. I've been SIM only for many years, but I'm kind of tempted to go back to contract as the 8P 256 would be £918 in total through them.

Soldato
I'm guessing with finance, the price is still the original purchase price per month but you still get a trade in refund in cash/transfer. Take it or chuck it on to the finance I guess but it wouldn't adjust your monthly payment amount?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I'm guessing with finance, the price is still the original purchase price per month but you still get a trade in refund in cash/transfer. Take it or chuck it on to the finance I guess but it wouldn't adjust your monthly payment amount?

It's refunded to Klarna, not sure how that effects the payments.

Edit:
Trade in email says

If you financed your new phone, Google Store will refund you through the Klarna payment option. Klarna will process your refund, which will reduce the number of payments towards your phone, as agreed between you and Klarna.

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Cancelled my order with the Pixel Watch 2 and just gone with the Pixel 8 and free buds which I'll sell. Also took the opportunity to use 24 month Klarna option and use the cash elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom