• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU PRICES: SOME BIG DROPS AT OcUK!!!

Associate
Did it?

I see it stay within £10 (262-275) for the most part...

The difference is small but it's spiking a lot more than usual. |These look like single buys and sells. In the last day it's had eight changes for it's present value up and down within in the same hour sometimes.

Caporegime
What makes this even more amusing is didn't Gibbo say something along the lines of that, regardless of miners, prices would stay the same due to "manufacturing" costs etc.??? If I CBA, I'll look through the old posts later and link.

So in other words, now that the mining bubble has burst and they aren't able to sell for the silly gouging prices, they are having to drop them back to the normal pricing and all that so called "got nothing to do with miners, prices will not return to normal for a long time" was complete marketing bull......

:D

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
What makes this even more amusing is didn't Gibbo say something along the lines of that, regardless of miners, prices would stay the same due to "manufacturing" costs etc.???

He did say something about they could not source for any cheaper and are making losses on some cards if I recall correctly. However competitor sites seem to be trumping OcUK with usually one card, as I normally do the obligatory daily check to see any offers about.

Maybe once they have bought a shipment of a card they have to get rid of them at that price. The cards (in all retailers) however seem to have dropped a chunk since the mining plummet, which is great for everyone.

Soldato
There are people still trying to offload their cards for what they've paid for them, not realising that they can be had brand new now for similar/better prices. :p

Associate
There are people still trying to offload their cards for what they've paid for them, not realising that they can be had brand new now for similar/better prices. :p

I like reading some of the listings. Brand new.... Only opened for testing...10 available

Lol

Associate
I like reading some of the listings. Brand new.... Only opened for testing...10 available

Lol

LOL indeed:D

If you notice in the pictures, some of these cards still have all the manufacturer DP/HDMI/DVI port covers inplace. :)

I'm seeing RX 570's lose £10 a day in pricing.

Last edited:
Soldato
He did say something about they could not source for any cheaper and are making losses on some cards if I recall correctly. However competitor sites seem to be trumping OcUK with usually one card, as I normally do the obligatory daily check to see any offers about.

Maybe once they have bought a shipment of a card they have to get rid of them at that price. The cards (in all retailers) however seem to have dropped a chunk since the mining plummet, which is great for everyone.

Is this the same for the 1080ti?

Can't find much competitive on that cards price front.

Back
Top Bottom