Gran Turismo 6

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Seems you agreed with my opinion? So why the rage?

Don't get you there and I'm not 'raged'. The Career in GT5 wasn't that great but the game engine, cars and the gameplay itself are unmatched on console. that is what I meant FYI.

Last edited:
Soldato
yep, "standard" cars means an unfinished game to me which is a shame. they should ditch all the standard cars as the game will feel more polished without them i think.

Soldato
Agreed dunker. Get rid of the cars without interiors etc and give us a premium game this time round :) take a leaf out of turn10's book polyphony. As they know how to get it right !

For the record I disliked gt5. But loved all previous games

Caporegime
Well seen as though all the standard cars are already in a format that is basically okay graphics wise then why not include them in gt6? Don't use them if you don't want to but to not have the content in would just annoy those who do want them. The resource required to.transfer the cars from 5 to 6 for PD would have been minimal.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Standard cars are getting a visual upgrade for GT6 it has been stated, a lot of them are becoming premium models.

Soldato
Quite wierd that they would release this for PS3, but I guess it is one last hurrah for the series on the console then.

It does remind me of they way they did it on PS2, with the gap between GT3 and GT4. GT4 was released near the end of the PS2's lifespan too.

Caporegime
It's PS3 only, PD have stated that they'll move onto PS4 much later.
It seems virtually certain GT6 will turn up on PS4 at some point though (Id say by Christmas 2014), Id be amazed if the changes to the engine and all the models they are making/upgrading arent going to be easily compatible with the PS4.

It then gives them the time to spend doing GT7 as a PS4 specific game and probably spend a few years making that really use its power.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I was on the fence whether to buy a 360 or PS3 when Forza/GT5 were being released. As GT5 took such a ridiculously long time I ended up going with Forza and was very happy. GT5 finally came out and despite a game in development for so long you had standard and premium cars and a generally uninspiring experience.

I hope Sony give PD a kick up the ass, not only are they releasing it on what will be obsolete tech but it can't be because they are so far into PS3 development as it still has the standard/premium cars and not all cockpit views again. I hope PD do/have 'suffered' a bit from GT5 as they took about another 2 years to develop over Forza and it generally (in my opinion) wasn't as good. And they still seem to be in a no rush mood!

Soldato
At the announcement thing they did they mentioned having some social stuff on tablets and pc and smartphones, i think it would be great to have my garage on my pc and tablet. Then i know what cars i've got and the specs on them.

Back
Top Bottom