Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
This is driving me crazy now.

Can anyone find the Pennzoil Nismo GT-R R34? It's shown in the trailers but I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere in the game.

You can search for it in the Content Search under
  • Skyline GT-R GT500 (R34) 1999
But it never finds any results. So I assume no one has it yet?

Last edited:
Don
Are they going to change it? I was attempting this last night and realised I was never going to do it :D

I only know it's broken from seeing a Youtube comment, then looking at a video and comparing the screen to mine, the tyres in the video I saw said 'D' next to them, mine were CH.

Can only assume they'll fix it soon :)

Soldato
I'm glad they added the screensavers when you leave the menu for a bit. I was getting worried about burn in on my OLED so was loading into the garage every time I had to step away for a bit :p

Associate

Can anyone find the Pennzoil Nismo GT-R R34? It's shown in the trailers but I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere in the game.

I wonder if it will make it onto the used car dealership at some point?

Soldato

It’ll be sold via the legendary cars section, just like the Castrol Supra GT500, or might appear in a roulette spin. Either way it’ll require waiting. I’d set aside at least 1.5 million as that’s what the supra gt500 sold for.

Edit - actually I’d probably save up more. Being an R34, the price will no doubt be astronomical.

Soldato
Finally saved up enough for the F40

OHh8WcsW4ncV.jpg

Soldato
I got the Super License this morning, other than the Dirt tests (will gold these when dirt tyres come back), i just have S-10 to get gold on.

Is there any way to download community decals from GT Sport (assuming they can be used in GT7), anywhere other than gran-turismo.com? I cant sign in to the GT Sport page as i've never played it :(

EDIT: looks like decals are under showcase for GT7 on the GT website :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I got the Super License this morning, other than the Dirt tests (will gold these when dirt tyres come back), i just have S-10 to get gold on.

I don't have the drive to do the license tests while the dirt ones are messed up. I genuinely can't get bronze on the Focus dirt test.

I've added your PSN, just realised that I used to follow you on the Forza Horizon stuff!

Soldato
the "circuit experience" on the Croatian Dragon Tail is really annoying me now,

I managed to get all golds in the separate sections, with the 1st section taking 10 times longer to do than then rest put together - but can only get within 2 tenths of gold on the full lap ......even after what feels like about 500 attempts and 3 or 4 sittings

(whats even more annoying is that I must have got gold on this in two or three cars before this challenge /task even appeared grrrrr)

Soldato
I found it tough on the dragon trail first split as well. The rest of the track is a breeze by comparison. I do like the way that it helps you learn tracks though by breaking it down. I really enjoy going through the process.

Soldato
I don't have the drive to do the license tests while the dirt ones are messed up. I genuinely can't get bronze on the Focus dirt test.

I've added your PSN, just realised that I used to follow you on the Forza Horizon stuff!

I managed to get bronze on that Focus one, but it was a nightmare, it shouldn't be too bad when the car has the right tyres.

I got gold on S-10 earlier , i ended up using TCS 2 (using TCS 1 for everything else), so i didnt have to concentrate too much.

Nice one, accepted. Yeah i've been playing and tuning in every Forza since FM1. I'm looking forward to the new Motorsport whenever it releases, I've got a bit bored with FH5 at the moment. Just bought my first playstation since the PS1 to play GT7 :)

Back
Top Bottom