Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10 - 11th November 2012]

If we are talking about DM he is one of the best posters in here.

You may not agree with what he comes out with at times (I don't always agree) but he TenDS to back up what he says with hard facts. Which is much better than most in here who pontificate then run (I am guilt of this at times to during Toon games :p)

rarely are they hard facts - they are hand picked stats over a small number of games, which are completely meaningless most of the time

How much did united pay for Hernandez? The kid is class. Totally tore us a new one.

less than £7m from what I recall

Not sure, his arm was up already, he didn't move his arm to it, however I don't think Aguero was getting to it, worse was with the ball still in play he ran away from the ball and to the ref to complain.... if the whistle doesn't go, run after the ball idiot.

Silva got away with a very obvious foul just after that. Also, Mancini, lol, what has he done to this team.

I still can't help but laugh when you see Barry get the ball and try and run into space, is there a player with worse acceleration or awful pace in the league?

We're going to struggle later in he game without a player in the middle of the park that can keep the ball and dictate the pace of play - really could do with dembele back and picking up moutinho in Jan if poss...

Gallas also needs to go, but then he will when Kaboul comes back - I think friedel is starting to go off a bit too, time to give lloris some games methinks..

flipping heck gallas

Neville was just wrong, mostly, he may have got it, but Sandro was the one who missed the header and Gallas was inbetween the City player who got the ball and the goal, which is where he should have been, missed a header after Sandro missed it, sure, but in the right place, and stopped the City player running through on goal... fail to see the problem there.

lol Barry, so stupid, player blatantly looking for contact but the opposition player just HAS to get too close and make contact. Barry being first choice in this team is still completely laughable.

City are getting frustrated because their attacking ability is about as sharp as a spoon at the moment, Spurs haven't looked much better apart from the set piece goal.

Not sure why city players are so angry. It started with the kolarov tackle on ade that was a blatant foul and possibly a card given the soft one for walker moments before. He then shouts at ade. Really odd.

Mancini has a lot of cards to play and traditionally we are poor at reacting to changes by the opposition. I expect mancini to shuffle things and for us to spend the next 45 mins defending with guts and hopefully lots of luck. It will be a miracle if we win this.

Back
Top Bottom