Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10 - 11th November 2012]

Tell me about it, I was disappointed to see that quoted post aren't ignored either. oh well :p

If we are talking about DM he is one of the best posters in here.

You may not agree with what he comes out with at times (I don't always agree) but he TenDS to back up what he says with hard facts. Which is much better than most in here who pontificate then run (I am guilt of this at times to during Toon games :p)

Just watched the post match interview with Hernandez from yesterday, he comes across as a little cocky but I think the guys got a great personality. What a player.

EDIT: Oh and I hope Spurs win today, not even for the glory, just so Mark Lawrenson can learn a thing or two. I extremely dislike that guy.

He speaks better English than most of the fans around this way.

And DM you almost answered your own point from your own thread. When do utd have a superior player they drop for someone else? Berbatov. No we didn't buy welbeck but he was vastly inferior and it was a similar situation. Plus ofc nani getting dropped.

It wasn't hit with power and was in the single most saveable spot in the goal. Slow = down the middle or bang in the corner, or its extremely saveable, power, pretty much anywhere but still best as far away from the keeper as possible. Half way between the keeper and post is stupidly saveable especially when not hit with major power. If a goal keeper doesn't dive far, he'll still easily reach it, if the gk dived for the post, it will still hit his body/legs most likely, it was a very very poor penalty, one that screamed no confidence(slow and not risking going over or past the post).

Arteta's penalty was no worse than Berbatov's. :o

'fraid I didn't ACE, is it online anywhere?

Defoe dropped to the bench eh? :confused:

Team: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Caulker, Vertonghen, Sandro, Huddlestone, Lennon, Bale, Dempsey and Adebayor

subs: Lloris, Naughton, Dawson, Livermore, Carroll, Sigurdsson and Defoe

Back
Top Bottom