***Guide To Redeeming Digital Movies***

Associate
Hi Guys
Ive just stumbled across this thread looking for a 4k version of Infinity War to watch before 'Endgame' is released.
Before I start creating accounts etc, If I sign in with a USA iTunes account I assume it wont interfere with my netflix/prime settings, only if I changed my DNS to the USA.
Stupid question I know.

Thanks to the OP and the supporters, hopefully I can build a library of 4k movies and dispose of the dust collecting DVDs Ive got :)

Associate
well Ive got my iTunes and VUDU accounts, tried half a dozen vpns for MA but no joy, paid for NordVPN, but still not working.
has anyone had any recent success with a VPN?

Soldato
well Ive got my iTunes and VUDU accounts, tried half a dozen vpns for MA but no joy, paid for NordVPN, but still not working.
has anyone had any recent success with a VPN?

zenmate vpn extension for chrome works. Tried it yesterday.
Just signup for a 7 day free trial, install the extension, set to USA and bobs your uncle

Soldato
Soldato
OP
Ah yes I joined that group but noticed a lot of spam and what seems like scammers joining (19k members) mewe seems the safer bet due to feedback and friends lists. I was just wondering if there was anywhere else.
I mainly use HDmoviecodes, more expensive but instant delivery and good CS. :)

Soldato
OP
I assume they take UK paypal?

Just had a quick look and civil war is $22 guess I got lucky and picked up all 3 cap movies in 4k for $27. However a good selection on there.
Yes they take PayPal. :) It is getting harder to source codes, especially as they seem to be taking ages now to be released.

Marvel movie codes have always been expensive, doesn't matter how old the film is, they hold their value very well.

Soldato
@Clov!s do you know where the Google+ community went? Did they move or did they just disappear when Google closed down the platform?

I'm after some Marvel 4K codes (Avenger series, Cap America films, Guardians 1/2 etc) but they're all $15 a pop everywhere I look :(

EDIT: @5punk3monk3y where did you get the 3 Cap movies in 4K for $27 ?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
@Clov!s do you know where the Google+ community went? Did they move or did they just disappear when Google closed down the platform?

I'm after some Marvel 4K codes (Avenger series, Cap America films, Guardians 1/2 etc) but they're all $15 a pop everywhere I look :(

It has moved to Facebook now, posted the link just a few posts up. :)

Soldato

I got them from the same group but through the mewe app I don't trust Facebook too many idiots and scammers in all groups. The group in the mewe app have trust posts I guess similar to our mm I picked up the three cap movies from there they guy I bought them from has them regularly.

Soldato
Doh yeah I should've just read a few posts up, no idea how I missed that... Have sent a request to join :)

Also don't forget they will be HD on iTunes movies the 4k versions are through VUDU and MA apps, did a quick search on mewe and assume I found you based on your username lol sent you a pm if it's you I can point you at the guy selling the marvel movies :)

Back
Top Bottom