***Guide To Redeeming Digital Movies***

Associate
How do you guys pay the people on google plus? Most of them want Paypal F&F but I'm having to pay fees each time as they are not in the same region so a $3 dollar film turns out to be £3.

Associate
Hi all, I’ve been building my digital collection over the last few months and now have a good collection ready to play on my Apple TV. Last night I managed to get both Vudu and Movies Anywhere apps working on the Apple TV using a DNS server. If I remove the DNS server however Vudu detects that I am in the UK and will say “service only avabliable in the U.S.” The movies anywhere app however once logged in seems to work all the time with or without a DNS server. I guess for Vudu you must be connected to DNS every time for it too work. I signed up for the 14 day free trial on SmartDNS which seems to be working great. Just wondering if there are any free U.S. based DNS servers that I can use once SmartDNS runs out?

Thanks to the help of this thread, I also successfully purchased my first US codes from one of the links in the first post. Paid via my UK PayPal and received the codes instantly via email. Entered the codes and all went through to my iTunes/Vudu/Movies anywhere.

Without the help of this thread, I would have been lost so thank you to you all

Associate
So what's the best way to go about creating an MA account from the UK now? I've spent a few hours trying every server on every VPN, I even tried RDP'ing into an Amazon EC2 server and everything is blocked...

Associate
Would also like to know what method you guys are using to create accounts? VPN\DNS aren't working for me, I don't have access to a US VM :(

Soldato
OP
MA are really on the ball when it comes to using a DNS service, I've tried 3 different DNS addresses and none of them work anymore. :(

We need a friend in the US who's willing to set them up now. :p

Soldato
OP
So with UV shutting down in the coming months, I wonder how it's going to effect our iTunes librarys as the majority of my collection is made up of UV movies.
Shouldn't be a problem as long as you have your UV library linked with another service, your films will remain yours.

Associate
Hi,

I’ve read your post regarding movies Anywhere account setup, and was wondering if you could help me, I haven’t got 100 posts but I have been a member since 2009 and have purchased many times from yourselves.

I’m having trouble setting up an account using nordvpn and various others.
Please could you help a fellow member out.

I would be extremely grateful

Many thanks

Associate
So with UV shutting down in the coming months, I wonder how it's going to effect our iTunes librarys as the majority of my collection is made up of UV movies.
That's what made me realise I really needed to get an MA account. When UV goes the only option to keep them in the UK is Flixster, which has already closed in the US and I doubt it has much of a future in the UK. Once you have your UV collection in VUDU and converted to MA then you are safe.

Associate
Is there any way to link Vudu to Google or iTunes without going through MA?

I ask because although the movies port great to iTunes the TV series I have don't. I have a season of the Last Ship which is showing under TV on Vudu but I can't watch it as MA do not have TV series

Soldato
OP
Is there any way to link Vudu to Google or iTunes without going through MA?

I ask because although the movies port great to iTunes the TV series I have don't. I have a season of the Last Ship which is showing under TV on Vudu but I can't watch it as MA do not have TV series
Not possible without Movies Anywhere unfortunately.

Why don't you watch it through VUDU?

Back
Top Bottom