Had the most epic night last night...

Derailed thread to say the least, all because a certain individual wanted to show off their bank card to a forum full of strangers...the comparison to posting pictures of cars, houses etc is hilarious, I can appreciate posting a picture of a car but a bank card? lol. The only reason you would post that is to highlight your wealth and you even go on to justify it by saying it's an achievement at your age etc etc. which nobody doubts but at the same time I don't think anybody particularly cares.

Anyway to OP, don't see how it was epic tbh...paying to see topless girls as stated by others is usually for those who are unable to normally :p

People post fancy things on the internet all the time, whether it being their cars, homes, watches etc.

People post pictures of cars because other people are interested in cars and cars are interesting to discuss and look at. Same for watches, homes, computers. Sometimes, by virtue of the car you drive, watch you wear or house you live in, the pictures will tell a story about your wealth but that isnt the primary reason for posting the picture.

Bank cards are not interesting to anyone - they are simply plastic cards. Therefore the ONLY reason to post pictures of bank cards unless it's a fundamentally worthless 'LOLOLOL WUTS IN UR WALLETZ' thread is to say 'Look at me'.

This is why people think it's really rather sad. You don't see it often because most people who are mature and developed enough to earn quite large amounts of money realise instantly quite how tacky, sad and crass it is to post a picture of a set of bank cards completely out of the blue :)

You must understand that my post is not to be taken seriously.

To be fair you've posted it more than once, it's pretty clear you want everyone to know how uber you are :p

[TW]Fox;18177935 said:
People post pictures of cars because other people are interested in cars and cars are interesting to discuss and look at. Same for watches, homes, computers. Sometimes, by virtue of the car you drive, watch you wear or house you live in, the pictures will tell a story about your wealth but that isnt the primary reason for posting the picture.

Bank cards are not interesting to anyone - they are simply plastic cards. Therefore the ONLY reason to post pictures of bank cards unless it's a fundamentally worthless 'LOLOLOL WUTS IN UR WALLETZ' thread is to say 'Look at me'.

This is why people think it's really rather sad. You don't see it often because most people who are mature and developed enough to earn quite large amounts of money realise instantly quite how tacky, sad and crass it is to post a picture of a set of bank cards completely out of the blue :)

To be fair you've posted it more than once, it's pretty clear you want everyone to know how uber you are :p

I think you're wrong and the way in which people interpreted this joke have no sense of humour. I signed up to this forum in 2007 and being the 'bagging A-hole you say I am', surely I would have had plenty of time to brag about things. Not to say I have these things but you won't find pictures of my Rolex's, Omega's or Jacob&Co's in the watch thread. That is because I do not condone bragging in threads with a serious topic on discussion.

Tbh, I've had Golden Spoon since day one. But the fact is, I don't abuse it. I've never really taken anything of my parents unless I really really needed it.

There is one thing to brag, and then there is another to abuse.

Showing people your wealth is stupid, because one day you could all lose it. It's different in the sense that, either you show it and explain how you got there, or you just act all like "LOLOL I'M RICH YOUR POOR". And if you believe in Karma, then good luck. :)

I have a couple of questions ProOrWhat:

1) Why do you have two identical mastercards?

2) You posted these in the Christmas presents thread, and said you were given 42,000 to spend on something for Christmas. What relevance does your private banking credit card have to that?

Just seems odd to see them crop up for two different things...

08012011009.png

STAND THE **** BACK!

I have a couple of questions ProOrWhat:

1) Why do you have two identical mastercards?

2) You posted these in the Christmas presents thread, and said you were given 42,000 to spend on something for Christmas. What relevance does your private banking credit card have to that?

Just seems odd to see them crop up for two different things...

Because it was all suppose to be a joke. The two cards, one is mine the other is my girlfriends. We have a joint account because of business matters its easier for us to operate under the one account from Natwest.

Because it was all suppose to be a joke. The two cards, one is mine the other is my girlfriends. We have a joint account because of business matters its easier for us to operate under the one account from Natwest.

Someone gave you £42k for Xmas, and you posted your debit card (a not so exclusive one at that tbh) in the xmas present thread....:confused:

Sounds a bit like the thread on dead animals...Fishy!

Last edited:
OK, just curious, as that inadventently means that in reality it's no certain reflection of your own personal financial success!
Someone gave you £42k for Xmas, and you posted your debit card (a not so exclusive one at that tbh) in the xmas present thread....:confused:
Not debit... credit card. It's the exact same photo! 42,000 'present' on a credit card seemed odd to me :p

But, ofc, it's a joke :p

OK, just curious, as that inadventently means that in reality it's no certain reflection of your own personal financial success!

Very true. I will not argue that point.

Not debit... credit card. It's the exact same photo! 42,000 'present' on a credit card seemed odd to me :p

But, ofc, it's a joke :p

I'm glad you're the first person to see it as something that isn't serious.

Last edited:
On average what would you say a shot of grey goose costs in a pub? Its like 30 quid a bottle isnt it? Love the stuff me, Just cant imagine spending my cash on it during a night out ha, I go for the cheaper paint stripper type vodkas unfortunately

Very true. I will not argue that point.

I'm glad you're the first person to see it as something that isn't serious.

So you didn't get £42k for xmas, and the cards are not really yours or do not signify what you said they did.

As a joke, it is an incredibly unfunny one.

I can't believe he is still posting about it, proorwhat tbh fella you are looking like a right spanner, especially with that remark about your watches.
You seem to have no idea what threads like the watch one, or other asset threads like fox mentioned, are all about.

So you didn't get £42k for xmas, and the cards are not really yours or do not signify what you said they did.

As a joke, it is an incredibly unfunny one.

At the end of the day it's down to how you interpret it. In time people will see what I did and how I made some of you guys look like fools.

Back
Top Bottom