Had the most epic night last night...

This thread reminds me of the Harry Enfield sketch..

"I'm considerably richer than yow, fnar"

Still hanging so can't go into details suffice to say it involved Shoreditch, strippers and Grey Goose! My bank account is a lot lighter this morning...

Love being a contractor!

p.s. I realise this may sound like a bragging thread, and well I guess it is! ;)

Hang on a minute - Browns is a £1 in a pint glass strip pub(elephants graveyard for strippers), Shoreditch isn't really the sort of area where you'd get table service in a club/order grey goose.

cards.jpg

This is bragging right.

Nope not really - RBS owns a few private banks 'Natwest Private Bank' isn't all that prestigious - more aimed at professionals/middle management types than aristocrats, celebrities and other rich folk.

Aha, but if you only spend £1,500 or less then the APR would be equal to or greater than 54.2%.

no its that high because they have to include the yearly charge - a charge which is actually smaller than the sum of its parts in terms of benefits (the main two being business lounge entry and free yearly family travel insurance)

the APR on the card and anything you spend on it is 13 odd%, as quite clearly stated on the website :)

Yeah but all the same its still just poor attempt at copying AMEX except it not particularly exclusive.

Not that I've got a real black card but I think getting some 'nat west black card' would be a bit cringe worthy. Doesn't look like nat west provides much either - if you've got a good job then you're business travel will be sorted anyway and plenty of employers already provide medical & worldwide travel cover.

tbh.. I'm fairly happy with my bog standard HSBC visa debit card....

Yeah but all the same its still just poor attempt at copying AMEX except it not particularly exclusive.

Not that I've got a real black card but I think getting some 'nat west black card' would be a bit cringe worthy. Doesn't look like nat west provides much either - if you've got a good job then you're business travel will be sorted anyway and plenty of employers already provide medical & worldwide travel cover.

tbh.. I'm fairly happy with my bog standard HSBC visa debit card....

well its no amex centurion but then thats a charge card, this is a credit card, and for the fee entry into business lounges and free family travel insurance more than pays for itself also comes with breakdown cover and some other stuff too I believe, then its a very low interest credit card.

yeah its trying to be the big I am, but if you brush that aside its a nice package

did you end up on the roof of shoreditch house on a lilo in the pool with topless ladies at your beckon call? whilst snorting a line of coke longer than the white line on a football pitch?

If not.. GTFO you had to pay to see bewbs, thats lame bro.

Nope not really - RBS owns a few private banks 'Natwest Private Bank' isn't all that prestigious - more aimed at professionals/middle management types than aristocrats, celebrities and other rich folk.

My intentions were not to suggest Natwest private banking as being the best bank for the rich. I am a customer to other private banking services and I'm well aware there are other banks targeted towards wealthier people.

P.S. Celebrities are not the rich people of the world.

I can't believe that someone in their mid twenties feels the need to post pictures of their bank card on a forum of random strangers...that's an incredibly sad and empty thing to do. :(

I can't imagine that the sort of person who would have the earning potential to have a card worth bragging about would take photos and post them completely unsolicited (Its not as if its a thread about what bank cards you have!) on an internet forum anyway (He's posted the same pictures in other threads) so I'd imagine they are his Dads.

That or its family money he was born into - which from posts he makes about him and his uncle doing investments would seem a possibility.

Last edited:
[TW]Fox;18177776 said:
I can't imagine that the sort of person who would have the earning potential to have a card worth bragging about would take photos and post them completely unsolicited (Its not as if its a thread about what bank cards you have!) on an internet forum anyway (He's posted the same pictures in other threads) so I'd imagine they are his Dads.

That or its family money he was born into - which from posts he makes about him and his uncle doing investments would seem a possibility.

You're dead wrong if you think I was born with a gold spoon in my mouth. Yes I posted my cards in the Xmas thread as a joke to what I got for Christmas. I moved out of my parents house at the age of 18 and I don't think I would travel hundreds of miles to visit my parents just to take a picture of my fathers cards.

Back
Top Bottom