Had the most epic night last night...

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I am thoroughly dissapointed that nobody found my centurion card picture on google.

OcUK detective failure.

I was just reading the line on wiki that ownership gives you option of a private jet, and thought it was a bit suspect :p

Soldato
OP
Well the night didn't begin at the strip joint, and it didn't end there either! The revelry spilled over to mine and much debauchery ensued, we made Caligula proud! I will not reveal more as this is a family forum, but I'll let the more wittier forum members imagine a suitably funny ending to my fun night...

Apologies if thread doesn't deliver, I'm just praying for 6pm to hurry up and arrive! :(

Edit: plus remember it was a school night! I'd like to see some of you guys get up to that sort of naughtiness and get into work the next day! ;)

Soldato
cards.jpg

This is bragging right.

I actually read that as prooooor what a **** :D think it actually fits come to think of it :p

Capodecina
Soldato
Anyways, I'd to end this thread with a message for the kids. Going to strip clubs is no big and its not clever. Strippers are real women who have feelings (and incredibly sexeh bodies!) and should not be put on display like some mannequin from C&A! Do your homework, go to bed early, and don't go to strip clubs! Thanks for listening. :)

I spent quite a bit of my uni time at strips clubs in Central London. Some of the girls were stunning and they didn't mind being on display either. I think it's something to do once or twice but certainly nothing to make a habit of. You can spend hundreds of pounds in an evening and come away with nothing.

Soldato
This thread is amazing/bizarre/sad beyond belief.

I lost heart sixty posts in and skipped to the end.

I can't believe that someone in their mid twenties feels the need to post pictures of their bank card on a forum of random strangers...that's an incredibly sad and empty thing to do. :(

Just...wow...

Back
Top Bottom