HAF X - Final Build with NZXT cables - Pictures Resized

I did not have a dust filter on the bottom. So I emailed CM yesterday and this morning I received a reply:

"Dear Ms/Mr,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We can send you the filter if you give us your address. The filter that I am going to send to you is not standard but will fit into your case

Best regards,
Tim Crommentuijn

CoolerMaster Service Department"

I previously contacted CM EU support about another issue on 8 July 2010 via the website and still no response!!! :mad:

I have now used this email address: [email protected]
Very fast response, within 24hrs.

Last edited:
Yes I have to agree cooler master have excellent support, When I purchased the HAF X it arrived yesterday and I was told before purchase it included all fans but it did not. So OCUK contacted cooler master as their UK site didn’t state they was optional and cooler master agreed to send me the missing fans that wasn’t stated optional free of charge, and now OCUK and cooler master have corrected their website.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank OCUK/Cooler Master (Special Thanks: Ace Modder , Slackworth , 5UB and James Bailey from OCUK for your excellent support and customer service!)

Got mine today, brilliant case, so easy to work in and so much room! Came with the bottom filter as already mentioned. Only problem I had is that the additional GPU cooling duct won't fit, but I think its more the way I've routed the cables to the gfx card.
Side panel was in perfect condition, overall very pleased :)

It baffles me why anyone would spend that much money on components and buy such a nasty case to house them. For me the HAF series reeks of living with mum and dad. Don't get me wrong, the internal shots are great but the outside of the case is just awful.

It baffles me why anyone would spend that much money on components and buy such a nasty case to house them. For me the HAF series reeks of living with mum and dad. Don't get me wrong, the internal shots are great but the outside of the case is just awful.

Everyone has a driffent taste i guess?:D

looks isn't everything.

this case as very high air-flow and as a lot of room inside...

personlly i like the look of the case.

Hi Forum

Getting this case delivered on the 15/10, looking at reviews from various websites I see the filters on the front of the case and the filter at the top but I do not see a filter on the bottom where the psu goes although someone in this thread had it missing,

How many filters does this case have?

Cheers

Just seen a review on GURU3d and its says the below but in all the reviews ive seen they have no mesh filter on the bottom below the psu

Fully filtered inlets - Managing dust is easy to achieve with the HAF X. Using micromesh filters located in the front bezel, top exhausts, side panel, and bottom floor, the HAF X is resistant to dust buildup. Easy to maintain air filters in the right locations, keep the HAF X cooler and cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom