***Halo 5***

Can't wait for halo 5, halo MCC online match making takes way to long :( today i spent around 10min waiting for 1 game.

just doing halo 2 story this week, only story i've not completed yet.

My copy of halo 5 already downloaded and ready to go.

Last edited:
Seeing lots of comments from beta and early release players saying the weapons feel very bland ingame. They lack decent sound effects that give them 'oomph'.

If you want to get up to date with the story, your probably better off looking on youtube. I can recommend Halo cannon https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3C2FXS0lp7oYVbGKTg2qA look for a video on his channel called Halo primer. Ultimate Halo is a good channel as well https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiLf453LySN-_m_RGyXZs7w . The story of Halo is huge but the Halo primer video will give you and understanding of what's going on sort of lol.

Ok thanks will have a look.

Not played Halo for many years and I've ordered the Halo Console.

Is there any synopsis of the previous games so I can get up to date with the story?

This might be of help. :)

Careful of spoilers if you haven't finished the current games like me, really want to watch it but I've just got in to Halo and really enjoying it, I'm playing thought The MCC at the moment. Slowly adapting to the sticks! :o

Hey Y'all — I've started a small spartan company which will consist of moderate to skilled players.

Most of the players will be old school die hards that have evidently moved on with their lives and realize that obtaining those uber higher levels may not be possible due to other life constraints — but, when they do play they want to play with competent players that know how to merk some foolz and generally have a good bloody time!

If you want to partake in what I'm hoping will be the rebirth of Multiplayer FPS interest for me - let me know your Gamer Tag and I will send you an invite to Spartan Company DALE

Over and out!

Microsoft took money off me yesterday for the elite console.

So I'm hoping it shipped today and is with me tomorrow.

Got 2 years xbox live and halo 5 codes waiting (i've already input the halo 5 one).

Bought a kinect off the mm for £25 (shame the elite doesn't come with one for the price).

I'll probably end up buying a second £130 controller :o

Back
Top Bottom