***Halo 5***

Not got may friends on Xbox at the moment, (they are all still playing destiny, on Ps4). So if any one is interested in grouping up for Halo 5 single player, and multi player, drop your name here, or send a friend request on live. Cheers. Gamertag Hixxy

It's no bigger than any other recent release, so it's price will follow suit.

Buy it cheaper 1-3 months after release or buy a second hand copy around a month after release for a nice saving.

Last edited:
Just got round to watching some Warzone gameplay and really looking forward to playing it now, reminds me a bit of Battlefield type game rather than arena matches which are fun but personally I tire of after a while.

Will be good to get a team together Hixx and Dredd but what do I call Xbox Dude on Xbox?? :confused: :D

Xbox gamertag is Leg1on68 for anyone else who wants to add me.

Last edited:
Just got round to watching some Warzone gameplay and really looking forward to playing it now, reminds me a bit of Battlefield type game rather than arena matches which are fun but personally I tire of after a while.

Will be good to get a team together Hixx and Dredd but what do I call Xbox Dude on Xbox?? :confused: :D

Xbox gamertag is Leg1on68 for anyone else who wants to add me.

Xbox dude is called Sony haters lol will be good to catch up mate, really looking forward to halo 5.

Got this pre ordered with Simply Games.

What are the chances it will arrive Friday/Saturday or even Monday ?

Really hyped and looking forward to this cant stop playing the Master Chief Collection at the moment :D

Name..with a G....had a good offer with code so went with that.

Never used them for Pre-orders though.

I've used Game before and they were fine with preorders, they all arrived on or before release day. I used them to preorder MGS 5 and it arrived a couple days early. I didn't know at the time cos the postie put it under the garage door as it didnt fit in the letter box. Opened the garage the next day and was surprised to find that at my feet!

Good to know....The had some bit and pieces with it, so seemed decent for the price, jsu always that worry not using a company before.

No split screen is this some kind of joke lol, only ever played the campaigns though with a mate playing by yourself is no fun at all.

Any reason why ? just lazy ?

Prob high res and frame rate, and that and no one really plays split screen anymore, and they made 4way co op in game instead.

Back
Top Bottom