***Halo 5***

Gah, that Game offers been fixed. :(

Careful of spoilers if you haven't finished the current games like me, really want to watch it but I've just got in to Halo and really enjoying it, I'm playing thought The MCC at the moment. Slowly adapting to the sticks! :o

I know I started this but I'm scared of spoilers to the story, and early copies have leaked out so I'm backing out of these lol.

I bought the game special digital version for £45.

The normal retail version I already had on offer for £36 i cancelled.

The way I see it is that extra £9 gets me a animated series, a free game (halo assault top down shooter), 14 REQ packs which will give me a small edge over those who didn't get one with bundled REQ packs and the extra weapon and skin.

I thought the 14 REQ packs must be worth £5-£10 on their own. As is the free game you get included. So I'm hardly getting scammed, in fact it's game getting scammed for a change.

Purchased Halo 5 with Fifa 16 and an xbox one for £289.99, yet again I've bought an xbox just to play halo...
Hopefully I don't end up regretting it this time.
343 seem to be doing a lot of things right this time, so fingers crossed.

I found out the other day that Halo 5 doesn't have split-screen.There goes any chance of me buying that game now. Halo has always been the split-screen game we'd play on 360, even if there were issues like the black bars at 1080p with Halo 3. It hasn't been officially announced, but if you look for it, you'll find it. These are sad times if couch co-op is dying.

So many games coming out in these next two months and I'm tempted to pick this up as my xbox one is collecting dust at the moment. This and tomb raider might make me interested in it again.

I found out the other day that Halo 5 doesn't have split-screen.There goes any chance of me buying that game now. Halo has always been the split-screen game we'd play on 360, even if there were issues like the black bars at 1080p with Halo 3. It hasn't been officially announced, but if you look for it, you'll find it. These are sad times if couch co-op is dying.

Does that apply to multiplayer as well as the campaign? I can live with it not having a co-op campaign, but no split-screen multiplayer is a massive bummer. Four-way split-screen multiplayer was an awesome feature on Halo 3, it meant you could get a group of friends together and have a really good laugh.

Does that apply to multiplayer as well as the campaign? I can live with it not having a co-op campaign, but no split-screen multiplayer is a massive bummer. Four-way split-screen multiplayer was an awesome feature on Halo 3, it meant you could get a group of friends together and have a really good laugh.

I'd expect it to be the other way around. I.e. definitely no split-screen multiplayer and probably no split-screen campaign. But unfortunately that isn't the case. Halo 5 is said to have no split-screen at all.

10-5_h5-infographic-92640374178f47f5a83d11c4309540c0.jpg

i wonder if they will pass some forge made maps off as proper maps like they did often in reach? just seemed every match was one made on forge!

Back
Top Bottom