***Halo 5***

Man of Honour
Normal Campaign done. About 8 hours so pretty short like the others. Better campaign than 4 IMO but still not as good as any of the Bungie games especially Reach.

Looking forward to a Legendary play through it had some challenging bits.

Why would you not start on Legendary? All the games are designed to be played at that difficulty and are weird on the easy difficulties.

Soldato
Why would you not start on Legendary? All the games are designed to be played at that difficulty and are weird on the easy difficulties.

Because I'm a big wuss and I'd rather enjoy the story first time round than stress about Legendary . Plus I was playing through with my friend who was only down for the Saturday night, very much doubt we could manage Legendary in that time.

Hard to say difficulty, harder than 3 but not 2 I suspect. There are some encounters later on that could be very very tricky.

Associate
Have to admit I am tempted to grab an Xbox One along with the Halo Collection and Halo 5, really enjoyed them all although never played 4 as I had sold my 360 long before then.

Will maybe wait until next year and grab it all 2nd hand as cheap as possible then resell.

Associate
Have to admit I am tempted to grab an Xbox One along with the Halo Collection and Halo 5, really enjoyed them all although never played 4 as I had sold my 360 long before then.

Will maybe wait until next year and grab it all 2nd hand as cheap as possible then resell.

I might do that with a PS4 and the Nathan Drake Collection

Wait 12 - 14 months for a cheap 2nd hand deal then re sell

Man of Honour
Because I'm a big wuss and I'd rather enjoy the story first time round than stress about Legendary . Plus I was playing through with my friend who was only down for the Saturday night, very much doubt we could manage Legendary in that time.

Hard to say difficulty, harder than 3 but not 2 I suspect. There are some encounters later on that could be very very tricky.

Ah, I always complete each Halo release the night of release with a friend (LAN, in person) on Legendary in one sitting.

In fact it's such a tradition I'm flying back to the UK on Tuesday to keep it up!

I hope multiplayer on this is good. The Beta I played ages ago was great so I'm really looking forward to getting back into it after the crap Halo 4 multiplayer.

Nah, you're just better than we are.

More stubborn, not better :p

Soldato
SUPPORT: ISSUES LAUNCHING HALO 5: GUARDIANS
We know you’re excited to finally get your hands on Halo 5: Guardians on October 27, and we wanted to make sure you’re ready to jump in right away. If you’ve digitally pre-ordered Halo 5: Guardians on your Xbox One before September 21 and are NOT using Instant On power mode, you may still have an incorrect “stub file” for the title, which is simply a placeholder file. Players that have this particular version of the stub file will be required to delete it, and reinstall the title.

If you’ve pre-ordered on or after September 21, you should be ready to download the necessary updates as they become available. Once these updates have been installed, you’ll then be able to play Halo 5: Guardians. If you’re unsure if you’ve got this particular stub file, here’s how you can check:

Go to My games & apps
Sort your game collection by selecting Installed à Sort by size
If your Halo 5: Guardians game size is greater than 40 GB, you’ve got the correct version, and you’re ready to download the necessary updates when they become available.
If your Halo 5: Guardians game size is less than 40 GB, you’ve got an incorrect stub file, and will need to delete that version and reinstall the game.
For information on reinstalling games on the Xbox One, head here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/install-games

While we anticipate this affecting a small number of players, we want to ensure everyone is ready to play come launch day. For all updates on Halo 5: Guardians, stay tuned to Halo Waypoint and @Halo on Twitter. See you online, Spartans!

Soldato
As i'm in Korea and the description says live at 12.01 on the digital game will it fire up just after midnight or will I be stuck till midnight in the UK (9am here and time for work).

I'm jet lagged to hell right now as I just got back from leave so i want to actually make some use of my nocturnal habits this week.

Soldato
343 did the same "oh just re download it if you downloaded it earlier" BS with MCC i ended up having to download nearly 100gb cause of that and i don't have fibre in the UK.

Fortunately the internet he is somewhat faster and the Xbox servers in this part of the world are not exactly overloaded.

I think i read somewhere that more people have HIV in South Korea than own a Xbox One.

Soldato
Any reviews in yet?

Reviews rolling out now, not many have a final verdict as they want to try the online properly but some have said the campaign is the best of this console gen so far (not too hard tho ;) )

Sounda better than 4 so im happy, giant bomb have scored it however, 4/5 stars so thats great

Back
Top Bottom