***Halo 5***

Soldato
Do any of the slayer/arena maps have small vehicles like ghosts etc?? I swear past games had ghosts etc in smaller modes? Do any of the maps have that or are vehicles now only in the big modes?

Associate
That's not really saying much this gen.

True, but destiny PVP is still massive and does everything really bad, why are players playing destiny pvp vs halo 5?

i think loads of players don't care if a game sucks, its all about making the player look better then they are.

Thats destiny, massive aim assist 50%+ over powered weapon perks and supers.

i could be wrong, i like to see stats on xbox one destiny PVP vs halo.

You've missed what I was saying; Halo 5 brings nothing new to the genre, so why the "MP is incredible" hype? I find the lack of ways to play the game and kill the other team mundane. After about 5 hours of MP I feel like I've done it all and I'm now bored.

halo 5 does the above really well, some people like myself just want a FPS with classic modes e.g. CTF TDM FFA etc, i still really enjoy them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can someone explain to the Requisition side of things to me please.

I Have opened a tonne of them now but no idea what I'm doing with all the items.

Thank you

To add: I'm able to equip all unlocked armour however no idea how i equip all the weapons I've unlocked in requisition

Anyone please able to help?

Anyone having issues with MP?

The game says can't find a game to match my fireteam? I'm the only person in it.

Nope, have been in arena and warzone all day without any issues.

Associate
Can someone explain to the Requisition side of things to me please.

I Have opened a tonne of them now but no idea what I'm doing with all the items.

Thank you

Requisitions are just cards used to redeem certain weapons/abilities in Warzone. They can't be used in Arena. In Warzone you have REQ levels going from 1-9. You start at level 1 when you spawn in a game and level up by killing people/defending base/capturing an enemy base, which allows you to use REQ cards. Some REQ cards have unlimited use and do not deplete your REQ level and can be used an unlimited amount of times (E.g. Battle Rifle/SMG) whereas others deplete (not decrease) your REQ level when you use them and you have to wait for it to recover to use another REQ card. You can liken it to mana crystals in Hearthstone.

Soldato
Has anyone spent real money on the little card packs yet? Personally cant see the point and find it rather greedy when you can earn them fairly easily ingame! Just wondering if anyone goes for it, each to his/her own ofc

Soldato
Requisitions are just cards used to redeem certain weapons/abilities in Warzone. They can't be used in Arena. In Warzone you have REQ levels going from 1-9. You start at level 1 when you spawn in a game and level up by killing people/defending base/capturing an enemy base, which allows you to use REQ cards. Some REQ cards have unlimited use and do not deplete your REQ level and can be used an unlimited amount of times (E.g. Battle Rifle/SMG) whereas others deplete (not decrease) your REQ level when you use them and you have to wait for it to recover to use another REQ card. You can liken it to mana crystals in Hearthstone.

Thank you.

Soldato
Wish you could choose to play capture the flag or be more selective with game modes as some are much better than others. war zone is just terrible imo absolutely nothing about it I like.

Last edited:
Associate
Great laugh last night. I hear by declare Sunday night, Halo night!

Props to Dredd for his creative flair in custom games :D

Got more crazy at the end, sure someone will post a few video clips.

i think everyone was enjoying it and could not stop laughing. with more players could be really crazy with max run speed :D

Soldato
OP
Got more crazy at the end, sure someone will post a few video clips.

i think everyone was enjoying it and could not stop laughing. with more players could be really crazy with max run speed :D

Bored and working on one..my clips arnt great and couldn't get to the ret to down load.
I was too busy laughing to record most of it.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm sure half my deaths in Team Slayer come from my own team. I can forgive a stray grenade or if I get in the way but all too often they are actively going for me when my shields are low after a 1v1 :confused:

Back
Top Bottom