***Halo 5***

Associate
we should try out custom mode 'paintball ctf' if we have 10+ players, just one shot with a plasma gun :)

good plan for sunday at 8pm?

Soldato

http://news.xbox.com/2015/12/03/next-free-halo-5-guardians-update-brings-forge-new-maps-and-more/

The Cartographer's Gift will add "the biggest and most improved Forge mode ever."

Additional content that will come with The Cartographer's Gift includes a new Warzone map called Battle of Noctus, a new Arena map called Overgrowth, and new Big Team Battle maps, Antifreeze and Burial Mounds. The update will also add "more than 30 new REQs for armors, weapons, emblems and more."

Associate
Bought it for halo only so I would say yes. Halo's MP is very solid. You also have games like Sunset Overdrive and Gears UE. Now my ps4 is only being used for FIFA.

Soldato
Still loving Big Team Battle, its always about the victory find myself very competitive when playing Halo 5 arena.

Getting fed up with players dropping out during matches though and usually always from the loosing team. There needs to be some type of auto team number balance.

Associate
Just bought it and it's needing a 14GB patch before i can even play it??

WHy not allow me to play it offline whilst the patch downloads in the background?

its fixings single player problems and adding new features.

last night they showed off new forge, looks really cool. just need to add back some of old game modes ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom