***Halo 5***

Associate
how many halo 5 maps? Must be over 25?

look forward to forge I have some fun map ideas, see if I can pull them off with custom mode

Last edited:
Associate
New Features and Content:

Forge is now available!
Added a basic implementation of File Browser. Players can now bookmark and share custom maps and modes through Active Roster, by following (or become friends with) a player.
Over 30 new REQs including weapons, armor, emblems, and more have been added.
Battle of Noctus map added to Warzone.
Overgrowth map added to Arena.
Entombed and Antifreeze maps added to Big Team Battle.
Commendations and Service Record for Spartan Companies have been added, and can be tracked on Halo Channel and HaloWaypoint.com.
Social playlists have been added (Big Team Battle and Holiday Social).
Holiday Doubles playlist added (ranked).
Advanced controller setting options have been added, including constrols for aim acceleration as well as deadzone controls. These settings are automatically set to the previous defaults you've been playing on. Full details here.
Seasons for ranked playlists have been added; The January 2016 Season begins today.

Soldato
Commendations and Service Record for Spartan Companies have been added, and can be tracked on Halo Channel and HaloWaypoint.com.

Have to check this out, the Spartan companies seemed point less to me so far.

How many member in the OcUK one now ?

Associate
Have to check this out, the Spartan companies seemed point less to me so far.

How many member in the OcUK one now ?

38 ;)

we have all played the following amount of halo 5

ARENA
19.06:24:40
TIME PLAYED
3403 games

WARZONE
10.22:44:51
TIME PLAYED
859 games

Associate
Bloody hell theres a LOT to forge!

Yep its great :)

Easy to see what other players have created too. Just click on service record you can see maps/modes they created.

anyone can download my great creation now :D

I'm enjoying it, just creating small fun things at the moment well trying.

Caporegime
Yep its great :)

Easy to see what other players have created too. Just click on service record you can see maps/modes they created.

anyone can download my great creation now :D

I'm enjoying it, just creating small fun things at the moment well trying.

are you guys playing sunday nights only?

i'd actually prefer if you did a weekday more so or even as well as the sunday.

a Monday or Wednesday/Thursday would be great.

Caporegime
I could do some of those nights if youre about. This time of year I could be patchy though.

same it's just I'd prefer to jump on a weekday and have a blast for an hour or two rather than a long sesh on the sunday night.

it's amazing there is hardly anyone on here playing it and you only have like 5-6 regulars so it's hard to get a regular group going.

Associate
same it's just I'd prefer to jump on a weekday and have a blast for an hour or two rather than a long sesh on the sunday night.

it's amazing there is hardly anyone on here playing it and you only have like 5-6 regulars so it's hard to get a regular group going.

i have around 12 friends playing halo each week, ocuk group not really into game ;(

i can do weekday, problem is halo got so many game modes (11) its hard to keep everyone on ocuk happy, what do people like to play?

Plus my custom modes on top of standard game, + custom maps being created now it's getting crazy :)

EDIT: Sonny we can do doubles me and you vs other halo players see how far we get? i can't keep carrying you, need to get better :D

Last edited:
Associate
COD took over a bit for me but I'm back playing this nightly, so if anyone wants to group up my gamertag is LimitWarlock.

I'm playing through Legendary campaign with a mate at the moment but only because he won't try multiplayer :( . It would be fun to get some organised MP going, playing with randoms can be infuriating.

Associate
I'm on a one man mission to keep this thread on the front page :(

Tip: I've just reduced my inner/outer dead zone to 0% and I have seen a marked improvement to my accuracy. I've gone from a poor 0.8 average in the few matches immediately before, to a fairly consistent 1.3 since :)

Soldato
OP
I think in the latest update they updated how the aim and lock and auto aim works in game, so its a sensitivity like setting you can now tune.

Not just for elite controllers, in the very game mechanic.

Associate
I think in the latest update they updated how the aim and lock and auto aim works in game, so its a sensitivity like setting you can now tune.

Not just for elite controllers, in the very game mechanic.

This. You can change it in the in-game controller settings. I've also learnt you can remap the buttons on a standard controller though it makes navigating the menus difficult.

Last edited:
Associate
Quit one game and betrayed in another and yeserdays two hour ban is now eight hours. 32 hours next? Then 5 days?! I wonder how long the cooldown is until they stop stacking.

I appreciate the need for a penalty system but it does seem a bit harsh :(.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom