***Halo 5***

Funny thing is... everytime I listen to the Halo 4 soundtrack, I get reminded of X-Com Enemy Unknown. Probably had a lot to do with the fact that while I did pre-order the game as a late B-day present for my brother, I was at uni and couldn't access the X360 to play it. Instead I bought X-Com on Steam and listened to the OST. I didn't enjoy X-Com all that much though. Cool bonus remixes, but nothing will beat Halo 2 Mjolnir Mix. Electric Guitar + Halo Theme = Awesome. Plus I get all the nostalgia from listening to the music of the earlier games. Peril in particular reminds me of whacking fleeing Grunts on High Charity.

Taste in music differs and that's fine. But there is some music which is always bad (*ahem* lip-sync, fake singers *ahem*).

I think the end sequence in Halo 3 is one of the best and it was the music that made it. Driving the warthog with the world exploding around you with the Halo theme pumping out was just epic........

Who getting halo 5?

I've already pre ordered, could get some people together and co op single player?

Who getting halo 5?

I've already pre ordered, could get some people together and co op single player?

I'll be getting it to complete at a LAN 4 player Legendary on day 1. It's with all the old OcUK Halo 2 guys as we used to have a community on here.

THe AI is looking very smart in this..esp Hunters.
Throwing Boxes etc to stop incoming rockets.

SlipperyConcreteBarnowl.gif

And swatting granades away...
0qUNr78.gif

I'm looking for people to play MCC (and Halo 5 on release) with, I thought it might be a good idea to get a gamer tag list going so we can get some games going.

Quote and add your name to the list and so on...

FORUM NAME: MoDe
GAMER TAG: DOOLATRON

FORUM NAME: ....
GAMER TAG: ....

I'm looking for people to play MCC (and Halo 5 on release) with, I thought it might be a good idea to get a gamer tag list going so we can get some games going.

FORUM NAME: Dredd
GAMER TAG: xDr3ddx

FORUM NAME: Dredd
GAMER TAG: xDr3ddx

FORUM NAME: theonejat
GAMER TAG: TheOneJat

Just got MCC. Want to play through Halo 2 specifically as its the only one I've never played. Can't guarantee the times I'll be on but I'll keep the campaign lobby open when I'm playing if anyone wants to jump in. Will also be up for doing some Halo 5 COOP. Can't wait!

Well its not really, you can earn it pretty quick all in game, just if you don't have patience you can spend at most £3 to get some packs.

Everyone starts off with A large amount, how is it pay to win, have seen how this works?..do you know what reqs are in this game?
This or that can be earned in game...or paying for DLC maps...hmmmmm...tough one.

Last edited:
I'm more than likely wrong I Don't think micro transactions should exist at all tbh. But these and the "Season pass" is the way things are going now.

Back
Top Bottom