***Halo 5***

Wait I didn't know it had the limited edition one, that's the one with the statues and that the £199.99 edition right? I like the Needler gun, I'm going to keep my pre order and see what happens. If it doesn't sell out before release I'll more than likely cancel it, if it does sell out then I might keep it as it will be rare.

No I meant the £80 one. Which comes with everything except the larger model and the Needler. Thus I think the larger model of Master Chief and Spartan Locke is worth ~£120. This game is a bit weird since there's various levels of special editions. I heard there was also a £99.99 one, but I can't remember what it included. I think the Needler comes as a separate item, so might be able to sell on the £199.99 collector's bundle if you don't care about the Spartan statue.

If the console bundle was priced much better and included a physical game copy, I'd buy it. But alas, the great deal on the MGS5 PS4 beat the XB1 to my wallet.

Do any of these collectors editions (of modern era) ever make good money? Hall 3 legendary didn't make me a fantastic return (just took up space and wanted rid, I roughly got my money back however)

Do any of these collectors editions (of modern era) ever make good money? Hall 3 legendary didn't make me a fantastic return (just took up space and wanted rid, I roughly got my money back however)

I think the Tails of Xillea collectors edition I got for £60 sold for £180. I had a spare Borderlands 2 Epic Chest edition which I sold for about £150 profit too, Warhammer MMO a while back I made a few hundred quid off of that (well 100-200 can't remember exact figure)

You have to find the right ones to pick up I picked up a bluray collectors edition of some Studio Ghibli stuff for £160 and it's now worth over £700.

Let the hype begin.

I'm beginning to work through Halo 1 -> Halo 4 now so I'm back up and running. My head's full of Destiny lore (and I can't help but make crossovers/links between the two! Not helped by Fireteam Osiris / Trials of Osiris).

Let the hype begin.

I'm beginning to work through Halo 1 -> Halo 4 now so I'm back up and running. My head's full of Destiny lore (and I can't help but make crossovers/links between the two! Not helped by Fireteam Osiris / Trials of Osiris).

LEt me know if you wanna co-op any (Legendary!)

Let the hype begin.

If you need a hand, i'm always up for any Halo coop on legendary.

i really enjoy Halo 1 and 4 story, but i've never completed halo 2 story :(

Tag: xDr3ddx

Blue team showing their skills lol, lots of leaks coming out thos kinda staying away as I want to play the story.

Opening Cinematic.

The music really is A++++ in evrythign ive heard.

i really enjoy Halo 1 and 4 story, but i've never completed halo 2 story :(

Tag: xDr3ddx

You're really missing out. Halo 2 was my favourite in the series, Halo 2 and Halo 3 had the best story. It was the game which took the okayish plot from Halo 1 and turned it into something so much more. I love it! Plus dual wielding, a shame it's gone. The only downside is the strange lack of Assault Rifle, H2 is where the SMG and BR were introduced in it's place. Though H4 is missing the iconic Plasma Rifle. You can't have a Halo game without certain weapons!

The music really is A++++ in evrythign ive heard.

While the H4 music was good, it wasn't as good as the music from the original trilogy. Halo music will never be the same without Marty O'Donnell. Though from what I heard he had a falling out with Bungie, could he go to 343 and bring back the magic?

No chance, though he got the last laugh after showing everyone how terribly done Destiny was in his court case, in any case, Kazuma Jinnouchi is doing a much better job with the themes in moving it all forward.

Marty did pretty much very little after the initial titles and was really not good in H3.

Back
Top Bottom