***Han Solo movie***

Associate
The trailer actually looks ok...shame that the actor playing Han has nothing in the way of spark or charisma, certainly not a patch on Ford's portrayal.

Soldato
Pleased I stepped away and did all my mourning after The Force Awakens, I can actually watch the trailer and not get upset at what they are doing now.

I feel sorry for those still invested in Disney's debacle...step away, you'll only get burned, don't say I didn't warn you.

Associate
So this premiered to a select last night.

So far reviews seen to be positive. Little slow to get going but picks up and is being called 'a fun star wars film'

I was always worried about the guy playing Han but seems to be getting praise for his portrayal.

Not going to be in the same league as rogue one.

Associate
28lyhqf.jpg
Great picture, can't wait!

Man of Honour
Can't be bothered to see this and I used to be a massive Star Wars fan. Too much Star Wars, too frequent releases, too mediocre storylines and execution. Meh. I will watch it when it hits Netflix.

Man of Honour
Reviewed by who though? The same people who said TLJ was amazing?

Was gonna say - so far the reviews I've seen seem to be of the shill variety and/or from people connected to the movie going by the wording, etc. heh. I've no idea how good or bad it is though.

Associate
After Last Jedi, and the debacle of how it's been handled between Lucasfilm and viewers, I will only be obtaining any Star Wars related film on Bluray or DVD at this point (when it's on sale), so there's plenty of reviews where I can go over before I even bother obtain or watch. Solo won't be getting money from me at the cinema. If it's REALLY good, at some point when it's on sale, it'll get my custom. But if it's not, it can remain in the bargin bin.

Back
Top Bottom