Harry and Meghan to resign

Caporegime
Based on?

Anyone would think Meghan slapped some of your mothers and wives with the level of hate you have for someone you've never met. It's not like she had no work, met Harry and then started to get work.

Don't you mean Hopkins? Very different people!:D

Oops I did, sorry lol

Caporegime
Ah, nothing more amusing than the hyperbole of the liberals, here's a reality check, we're just saying it as we see it and don't give a **** to be as emotionally invested as you lot claim to be.

Well you are the one bleating on about it not us "liberals". We are fine with them doing what they want. Its you that seems to have the hatred flowing through yourselves. Be careful you don't pop a blood vessel.

Soldato
Well you are the one bleating on about it not us "liberals". We are fine with them doing what they want. Its you that seems to have the hatred flowing through yourselves. Be careful you don't pop a blood vessel.

Erm, i'm fine over here. You seem to have wired picture in your head of some red-faced triggered Gammon. I'm just sitting here having a laugh..

Caporegime
Erm, i'm fine over here. You seem to have wired picture in your head of some red-faced triggered Gammon. I'm just sitting here having a laugh..
This post is not very convincing when it comes to a teenage girl and a married couple....

Eh, get a new record, yours seem to be broken.

We get the same comment on every page now, how utterly boring
music-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Has Greta claimed her first victim?

#gretabodycount is starting to trend on twitter now
A vast majority of people who don't like the thumbug aren't climate change deniers, I just don't like being dictated to by a damaged know-it-all brat on a massive ego trip with no solutions. It's the same kind of annoyance when your kids suddenly announce they've gone vegan and all meat is murder blah blah blah, shut up and eat your meat you fool
It's more like...

Middle aged men: "you ********** are so easily triggered"
16 year old girl with an ego the size of a planet and a messiah complex: "HOW DARE YOU DESTROY US AND KILL CHILDREN WE'RE ALL DYING TOMORROW WHAAAAA!!!!11111"
middle aged men: "Shut up"
Brainwashed masses: "OMGWTFmuhFEEELs! HoW DarE you attack babies!!!!???Whaaaaa!!1111!!"
middle aged men: *faceplam*
14As? She probably shouted "How dare you" until she got the right grade

It's actually no great shakes, I got 11 As and 2 Bs and a C (for french)
Must be nice in that little echo chamber of hers. I wonder if she has the balls to debate anyone for real

Although she doesn't need the money, she's definitely a status whore. I haven't seen social-climbing like that since Cathrine Zeta Jones, she basically slept her way to the top.

I suspected they've been doing the same with the baby they had. I noticed it took an age to show off the baby after birth and every photo since has been heavily overblown, i suspect to stop it look too brown.

Especially after saying this....
Ah, nothing more amusing than the hyperbole of the liberals, here's a reality check, we're just saying it as we see it and don't give a **** to be as emotionally invested as you lot claim to be.

Caporegime
Shame they didn't do it before using 2.4 million quid in taxpayers cash to renovate their cottage.

Would have occurred anyway? Not sure why that matters so much, it's not their choice, it's the Crown Estate that makes these decisions.

The Frogmore estate has been under royal ownership since the 16th century and was then leased to a series of Crown tenants.

In 2019, the house was converted into a 4-bedroom & nursery, single-family home, at a reported cost from the Sovereign Grant of £2.4 million "of taxpayer-funded costs, royal accounts show", according to a BBC report.[12][13] There was some criticism at this use of public money,[14] however, as a property of a royal palace of state and designated heritage site, Frogmore Cottage was always scheduled to be renovated, regardless of occupant

Soldato
This post is not very convincing when it comes to a teenage girl and a married couple....

Again, nothing there shows me losing my rag or being triggered, So you're saying I'm I not allowed to express an opinion without people saying I'm all hot and bothered? Get over yourself lol :p

You're the one that seems to be triggered enough to go looking for past comments!

Caporegime
Lol this thread...
I'm not going to comment on the derailing.

If this means we hear less about the royals it's a good thing. Otherwise who cares

Caporegime
Have to applaud them for their intention to "eventually" become self-sufficient, after their 2m mansion renovation.

And the fact that she's a millionaire anyhow..

So noble of them.

If this means we hear less about the royals it's a good thing. Otherwise who cares
There is that.

Grumpy royals who feel so hard done by aren't something I want continually propping up the news.

Caporegime
Have to applaud them for their intention to "eventually" become self-sufficient, after their 2m mansion renovation.

So noble of them.

There is that.

Grumpy royals who feel so hard done by aren't something I want continually propping up the news.

It wasn't THEIR renovation.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Soldato

So noble of them.

There is that.

I'm not a monarchist, and I don't particularly care what they do, nor do I bear them any ill-will. But I have to admit, I did kind of feel the same when I read that. They're hardly going to struggle.

Back
Top Bottom