1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry and Meghan to resign

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dirk Diggler, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Skunkworks

Soldato

The countdown begins...

2. Deluxe1

Soldato

She would have never become an A lister in her own right, if she now gets prime roles we all know it's down to her marrying Harry and the publicity that has brought her.

3. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

@Wizzfizz get in the kitchen and eat your fish fingers.

4. jpaul

Capodecina

LOL getting back into acting ... she'd be in movies now if she had the ability ... she's not Grace Kelly ... did she, act after marriage.

5. dowie

Caporegime

They're going to be a bit wary of her though tbh... like it is one thing for her to do voice over type work etc.. especially if related to conservation/charity etc.. and no doubt both of them will be making appearances/speeches (and getting paid very hefty fees for it) at events etc.. but actually launching a blockbuster with her in a lead role is a bit risky.

6. Nasher

Capodecina

She wanted to use royalty to sell her personal brand, but that isn't allowed. So she threw a strop and dragged Harry along with her.

They say if you aren't a famous actor by your 30s, you just aren't going to make it.

7. inferno

Wise Guy

I'm glad I did my bit of posting negative comments on their Instagram for them to leave it.

8. VincentHanna

Capodecina

?

She was in suits for 7 years, earning approx half a million dollars per year and was (apparently) a multi-millionaire.

9. jpaul

Capodecina

as a point reference (one of the few us series i watch )

10. Nasher

Capodecina

She wasn't an A lister though. Most people had never heard of her.

Now she has climbed the social ladder she wants to go back and use that to push her acting career to new heights.

11. Martini1991

Caporegime

Who cares?
    The other people on suits aren't A listers, but they're also working actors.

12. .Lethal

Soldato

Their implying that she was a star prior to meeting him, and now she wants to use that to turn herself into a megastar. With 700+ replies people seem to care to talk about them.

13. b00merang69

Perma Banned

Some were getting as much as £$750K per Ep at end up on long running Shows like Mr Robot (the main actor).

Anyhow, good riddance.

14. jpaul

Capodecina

sorry - it was mentioned on that trashy tabloid R4 Today
    so she want's publicity for her Disney role ? thought she was voicing over something in an animation, but she's after Attenborough's job,

Meghan Markle Voicing Disney Elephant Clip: Herd Needs To Drink

liked the comment
    if the sun/mail/star prmoise not to have any articles on her maybe I should subscribe.

Edit:R4 did legitimately remark, them makng this communication now, was ill judged, mecentric

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020