Harry and Meghan to resign

Soldato
well 400K for advertising vienneta is good money - maybe the ice creams will make a comeback;
how much did George get for avertising coffee, and his tequila business, another, MexiCan.

Soldato
Well Trump has said "Welcome but we're not paying for your security" and, in the US, private security can be armed so there's no need for any UK provided "armed guards" (they were needed in UK/Canada where private security can't be armed) meaning Megan/Harry can dip into their own money to provide their own armed security.

I personally hope Harry finds some happiness there, I know Megan will!

Soldato
After Trumps Twitter post it looks like Megan/Harry have replied with "We decided to get private security anyway and never asked the US for help" which should be a nice simple end to the matter I hope.

Soldato
Interesting that 'they' have the stupidity to reply to trumps baiting, or, no such thing as bad publicity.

Harry has military training - no ?

Soldato

The countdown begins...

She might genuinely like/love Harry, but I have no doubt that she factored in it would also be great for her career as the septics love the royals. It was just a matter of time before she started making noises about getting back into acting. The roles she’s offered now will be several steps above anything she’s had in the past, simply due to the prestige she will now bring. Oscar winners are one thing, but having a royal in your cast is another level.

If she becomes an A-lister in her own right, then we'll see what the marriage really means.

Soldato
She would have never become an A lister in her own right, if she now gets prime roles we all know it's down to her marrying Harry and the publicity that has brought her.

Back
Top Bottom