• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Has Anyone Moved From Nvidia To Amd And Not Regretted It

Well Raven has highlighted AMD has an active rep presence in the forum to help with user issues and is looking into the problem.

Last NV rep introduced themselves only to have the misfortune of NV having a major driver issue shortly after they arrived, never heard of them in here again.

Well Raven has highlighted AMD has an active rep presence in the forum to help with user issues and is looking into the problem.

Last NV rep introduced themselves only to have the misfortune of NV having a major driver issue shortly after they arrived, never heard of them in here again.

What do you mean? Nvidia driver are perfect.... :p
Well other than all the issues that get swept under the carpet to be forgotten and never spoke about again.

I have these thoughts as well from time to time and it always falls back to needing a GPU primarily for 3D work. for me AMD does not cut it with 3D, Cuda and raytracing. Nvidia far out shines what AMD has to offer and is much more widely supported in the industry. if AMD had the same level of adoption tech and support for my industry i'd buy AMD products tomorrow.

When it crashes it comes up with a AMD driver timeout message, sometimes I can close the message and the game is still playable, other times the game is unplayable until I restart. Strange thing is my brother has the exact same pc setup and doesn't have any issues.
This is a long standing issue with WoW and the 7000 series.

Your only options are to run dx11 (ugh) or, as you have done, move to nvidia. It won't get fixed by either AMD or Blizzard.

Back
Top Bottom