Hip-hop thread

Soldato

Owner of a new record store near me has been getting me into the German jazz hip hop scene...FloFilz is great, Cenario and Metronome are great chilled albums.

Permabanned
Many would have never heard of him but to some he is considered one of if not the best freestyle/battle rappers of all time. Lyrically complex, wide varied range of topics from depression, philosophy the nature of reality and so on, he was truley gifted and way ahead of his time.

One half of a dynamic duo and part of the Rhymesayers His name was Eyedea R.I.P. Some say that if they ever battled Eyedea would have rapped circles around Eminem, he was that good so enjoy.

This is a web series based on a independent documentary that was made about his life. It's a must watch if you can find it.

Just an example of some the deeply complex and philosophical content that he was synonymous for.

Lastly a collection of his recorded battles on his way to winning Scribble Jam and Blaze Battle Rap competitions.

Soldato

Royce is probably the most underrated rapper about. Eminem's verse is vicious and completely kills mumble rap inside 2mins.

Book of Ryan is a masterpiece. 'Cocaine' being my favourite.

Royce, Cole and Pusha all dropping within a month of one and other. Great for hip-hop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom