Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
Likewise. I almost missed it too. This year is gonna be such a fantastic year for us console gamers.

This has been my favourite gen since the ps2.

Soldato
This literally looks mint. Only issue with me is that it comes out the same time as the switch and zelda! its going to be hard to stick to one title.

Soldato
I think the more neutral reviews have sort of reinforced my concerns for this one. It sounds like it does what it does really well but it isnt really doing anything new for the genre? Im sure i shall pick it up but recently started far cry 4 -0and have already had enough of that style of open world so im not sure how i will get on with this

Caporegime
I think this game is like the greatest hits of the open world genre of the past few years with robot dinosaurs. If you have not played many open world RPG then it is likely to think this is the best game ever but if you have played Tomb Raider, Witcher, Red Dead etc then this would feel like it is a repeat of a lot of old stuff.

It just does them all very well, looks amazing. It's not a bad thing, it's still a great game, just not hugely ground breaking in game play wise.

Soldato
I think this game is like the greatest hits of the open world genre of the past few years with robot dinosaurs. If you have not played many open world RPG then it is likely to think this is the best game ever but if you have played Tomb Raider, Witcher, Red Dead etc then this would feel like it is a repeat of a lot of old stuff.

It just does them all very well, looks amazing. It's not a bad thing, it's still a great game, just not hugely ground breaking in game play wise.

Do you have it?

Back
Top Bottom