Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

V F

V F

Soldato
There is a lovely mission after the Lodge but related to the Lodge. Think it is 5 linked to the big one.

V F

V F

Soldato
Ah yes done them trials yesterday, found them all ok after a few attempts, the toughest for me was the trials where you need to silent kill the watchers (watch out trial) and the sleight of crate trial, where you need to terablast the crates off the shell walkers, both give you very little time to do it in and the latter has been made more difficult in a recent update.

the watcher one is the only one i cant get a blazing sun on. :(

For sleight trial you should buff up with shock resist as much as possible. Makes it easier if it gets a bit mental.

I also buffed shock to do the Stalkers seeing as I shock bombed them into oblivion.

Going through some old clips I found my run of Spurflints. I wasted too much time on the Watchers.

Soldato
Finally got around to completing the story the other day.

Total of 66 something hours and I havent really touched the lodge trials or a lot of other stuff really.

But as I already have a platinum reward email - the incentive is pretty low to carry on. Ah well.

Might give it a break and come back to it for another go a bit further down the line.

Soldato
Finally got around to completing the story the other day.

Total of 66 something hours and I havent really touched the lodge trials or a lot of other stuff really.

But as I already have a platinum reward email - the incentive is pretty low to carry on. Ah well.

Might give it a break and come back to it for another go a bit further down the line.

What do you get with the platinum email?

I got platinum last week and not got an email yet.

Associate
Im currently working my way for the last power cell so i can go and get my armor.
Still enjoying it.

I've got the armour and it really changes the way you play the game.

With it on you can go a bit leroy jenkins without worry. When I did the shell Walker looting hunt I just ran past everything and knocked them off whilst being attacked by 4 enemies.

V F

V F

Soldato
Not sure really. Havent clicked the link. Its strange as I havent actually earned the platinum but they sent me an email anyway! Silly Sony :p

I keep forgetting to contact them for my theme. You also get a Platinum avatar. Must try and remember to do it tomorrow.

Soldato
Not sure really. Havent clicked the link. Its strange as I havent actually earned the platinum but they sent me an email anyway! Silly Sony :p

I keep forgetting to contact them for my theme. You also get a Platinum avatar. Must try and remember to do it tomorrow.

I just tried changing my email notification settings so that I receive offers and news via email, had it disabled so that could be why I never got it.

V F

V F

Soldato
Bad ass!

Wonder what that will be like on Ultra Hard facing the 6 Ravagers up on that grassy hill with the rock arches.

V F

V F

Soldato
It's easier with all your tools. I'd dread the Deathbringers to be honest, on Ultra Hard. I'm going to check it out shortly.

Back
Top Bottom