Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

maj

maj

Soldato
Finally killed that Stalker after a few attempts. I've now got Tear and Precision arrows to help in future scenarios. I also bought a catapult to enable me to shock enemies, but not had much chance to use it yet.

After hunting foxes for what felt like ages, I finally managed to get enough fox skins to enable me to buy the unlimited fast travel. What a bore it was before that having to either run to each waypoint or try to find a machine I could ride.

Just completed my first Cauldron quest too to unlock a few more other machines I can override.

Can you mount every machine you override? Or do some just help you in fights?

Soldato
You can only ride the horse shaped machines. Other overridden machines will sort of help you in a fight if they feel like it, sometimes they just wander off!

I have now done pretty much everything in the Frozen Wastes apart from get gold on the trials. I think I would have to turn the difficulty down to get gold but that feels like a real cop our.

Soldato
Just tear blast then shock bomb Stalkers. I haven't played in ages but I do remember that. I'm buying the DLC soon as I have the whole of December off.

Soldato
HORIZON ZERO DAWN: THE FROZEN WILDS Official Digital Guide

The Frozen Wilds has arrived, and we’ve decided to give it the treatment it deserves! Expanding Horizon Zero Dawn in every possible way, this beautiful, frosty adventure pits Aloy against a set of deadly new machines. It connects deeply into the main game and raises the challenge level dramatically, even with all of the new tools and Skills on offer. Following the format and depth of the Horizon Zero Dawn Collector’s Edition Guide, we’ll show you how to get the most out of this wonderful expansion.

The official 200 page expansion to our Horizon Zero Dawn guide is here.

Download it now, free for a limited time!

V F

V F

Soldato
Gets a great deal better. I couldn't wait to get over all that BS and be thrown into the real world. When it does happen you'll be in awe.

Did you get goosebumps on the purple scene with all the coloured logos with the very powerful enthusiastic music? You know what I'm talking about before...
Gaia

Soldato
Update 1.45

PATCH SUMMARY

• Fixed an issue where players could not create a New Game+ loadout from the pause menu.

• Fixed an issue where Bluegleam resources would carry over to New Game+.

• Fixed an issue where the Insulated Outfit Weave could not be obtained.

• Fixed an issue where the campfires in The Frozen Wilds would not stay lit after reloading.

• Added a ‘Dismount Strike’ counter to the progression page and fixed an issue where it would not allow the user to get 100% completion.

• Fixed an issue where The Frozen Wilds hints would appear to users that did not own the DLC.

• Fixed an issue where two datapoints from The Frozen Wilds could become unobtainable.

• Fixed several issues with icons not showing up for collectables, and icons displaying the wrong locations for enemies or quest points of interests for “The Frozen Wilds”.

• Fixed an issue where the ‘First Bluegleam Trade’ trophy would not unlock when buying certain items.

• Fixed several geometry issues in the world where Aloy could get stuck in The Frozen Wilds.

• Fixed several issues where the user could skip areas of the world and cause progression issues.

More at link below:

https://theplaystationbrahs.com/2017/11/27/horizon-zero-dawn-update-1-45-is-inbound-and-its-huge/

V F

V F

Soldato
You can run out of bluegleam right? I’ve found all locations but don’t have enough to buy the several new suits.

Back
Top Bottom