Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Associate
I just realised that I never finished the storyline from the base game... had to send in my console for repairs before finishing and forgot to go back to it.
Hopefully my game progress is saved on PS+ otherwise it'll be a long haul.

Is it worth picking up the expansion before finishing the main story?

V F

V F

Soldato
I just realised that I never finished the storyline from the base game... had to send in my console for repairs before finishing and forgot to go back to it.
Hopefully my game progress is saved on PS+ otherwise it'll be a long haul.

Is it worth picking up the expansion before finishing the main story?

Yes but don’t enter the new area until you finish.

LzR

LzR

Associate
Some people are receiving a free code to download The Frozen Wilds via email, keep an eye out folks.

Fingers crossed here :)

Soldato
At least one person at HUKD has had one - proof posted.
Of course anyone who has already given Sony the money for said expansion won't suddenly be offered their money back - they do love kicking people :)

Associate
Really struggling to find the willpower to finish this game. I'm just not really enjoying it 2/3 of the way through the main story. It's become rather repetitive. I know this game is much loved by many, but if everyone is honest, is it really that fun? I'm attempting to plough through the main quests as fast as I can, but each mission feels like the last. Just me?

V F

V F

Soldato
Really struggling to find the willpower to finish this game. I'm just not really enjoying it 2/3 of the way through the main story. It's become rather repetitive. I know this game is much loved by many, but if everyone is honest, is it really that fun? I'm attempting to plough through the main quests as fast as I can, but each mission feels like the last. Just me?

The only one I felt like that was the weird Banuk guy who drank the machine oil for each story.

Back
Top Bottom