How many Focus ST owners on here

Soldato
All of it I think. The missus had some input which is why we went Focus sized rather than Mondeo (currently have a Mazda 6).
Petrol, manual. Black style pack in Stealth Grey (considered the tangerine scream). All the extras apart from sunroof and heated steering wheel (iirc).

I think it works as a better deal than the ST2 with the same kit.

Soldato
I went for a sunroof on my car, not for the ventilation but for the extra light it brings into the cabin. For me the cabin is too dark but a sunroof sorts it.

The heated steering wheel is great, I bought it as the cost was minimal but it's a really nice thing to have.

You went for the black style pack - do you want tinted rear windows? That's part of the style pack but NOT part of the black style pack. Seems odd but that's how it is.

Soldato
Great, I mentioned it because I know of a couple of people who ordered the black style pack, wanted tints and didn't know the black style pack didn't include tints until they collected their car.

Soldato
I double checked everything including the spare wheel (which neither myself or the salesman could find info on). The model they had had one in boot.
Those liquid repair kits have use by dates. Didn't know that until it was checked on the part exchange of my 'distessed look' mazda. Expired 5 yrs ago.

Soldato
I was told that a spare wheel was an option that had to be ordered but when it came to entering the order they couldn't find a product code. It turns out that a space saver spare wheel is standard even when the car has got hte premium sound system with a sub under the boot floor.

Associate
Deposit paid. Car due end of Sept but we're on holiday after so don't mind if its delayed
Mine is due end of Sept too. Ordered at the end of may, so it's been a bit of a wait. Dealer informed me of a 3 week delay last week, although to me it sounds like someone didn't click the order button properly ;)

Ordered a Tangerine Scream ST3. Went for Driver assistance pack, upgraded sound system, rear camera, and door edge protectors.

CANT WAIT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom