How many Focus ST owners on here

Associate
Picked up my new TS ST3 just over a week ago. I've tried to be restrained with my right foot, but I have given it some beans a couple of times once she's warm.

The car feels much more refined in its delivery of the power compared to my old Corsa VXR, but when it comes on, boy does it come on. The torque steer is definitely still there in the facelift version, but where's the fun if there's not the possibility of the steering wheel getting ripped out of your hands?!

I'm not sure if I like the whole start/stop thing, though I'm sure its something I'll get used to.

Soldato
According to that focus forum link its real and a factory colour fault or something. If that's true that would be worth a fortune to a collector in the future

Associate
It won't have been a misbuild just from people picking the wrong bits in the factory - lot of the plastic painted parts all come from different suppliers and built in sequence.

So it would be the order for the car that was either specced that way on purpose and then didn't go to its intended customer or the build spec got sent out in error

Associate
It's definitely love <3
tango.jpg

Soldato
So question for some of you mk3 st owners. I only just noticed that my wifes st has an sd card slot just above the screen (worryingly we've had the car 3 years:p). Is there a cheaper way of updating the maps or is it a main dealers job? Its a 62 plate focus which i think is the sony system sync 1.

Soldato
You can buy them on eBay, not sure if i would bother unless you find yourself with it missing roads etc often though as the ford system is really basic

Back
Top Bottom