How many Focus ST owners on here

My car came with a Dreamscience mod b map on it, running around 275bhp, but also came with a bluefin handset. A couple of calls to superchips confirmed what their website said, and that they would provide upgraded software free of charge.

Being only a short drive away i popped down to see them yesterday and they happily took my car, checked the handset to see if it required an upgrade, and read out and loaded up the new stage 3 map :). Current estimated power output 305bhp 340 ft/lb torque! The previous owner brought all the mods on the car, but i really dont understand why he didnt have an appropriate map running.

My car came with a Dreamscience mod b map on it, running around 275bhp, but also came with a bluefin handset. A couple of calls to superchips confirmed what their website said, and that they would provide upgraded software free of charge.

Being only a short drive away i popped down to see them yesterday and they happily took my car, checked the handset to see if it required an upgrade, and read out and loaded up the new stage 3 map :). Current estimated power output 305bhp 340 ft/lb torque! The previous owner brought all the mods on the car, but i really dont understand why he didnt have an appropriate map running.

Does it have the RS clutch fitted?

Defiantly something to consider for the future then. Something I want to get sorted first is an annoying creaky drivers seat :(

Does anyone know if the air vents from a pre-facelift ST are the same as a facelift ST?

I have one broken air vent, the clip came off (happened before I bought the car). And I have someone offering me an air vent from a pre-facelift, but I'm not sure if it's the same style as the facelift?

Pics would help for those who have pre-facelift :)

So whats everyone paying insurance wise, i would be looking at around £1,200 a year. Hate living in Manchester. Really want an ST3 at some point though.

Not mine but I'm running it for six months:

Ford_Focus_ST_Est_28111213_zps5dac81d1.jpg

Ford_Focus_ST_Est_28111216_zps377e8e2b.jpg

Ford_Focus_ST_Est_28111258_zpsaa2223a8.jpg

More here: http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/revie...trol-ST-2-Estate-5d-2012/november---hello-st/

So whats everyone paying insurance wise, i would be looking at around £1,200 a year. Hate living in Manchester. Really want an ST3 at some point though.

£450 a year

24 years old, 6 years NCB

Ah doesn't appear to be the top spec, so poverty headlights! Apparently there are loads of problems on the ST forums about these. What's the estate version like?

The interior looks fantastic though

Last edited:
I'm paying around £900

Heres Mine ST3

36986_406542869243_1989651_n_zps2cef8cbb.jpg

Running:
Mountune remap, Mountune exhaust, lowered on eibachs, black front lip, black wing mirrors and white ford badges.

Drove her after 5 weeks and it still puts a smile on my face. :D

Nice car sunny007, not just me having to pay a fortune in insurance then, hopefully mine will be below 1k with a few more years NCB, only got 3 at the minute.

I'm paying around £900

Heres Mine ST3

36986_406542869243_1989651_n_zps2cef8cbb.jpg

Running:
Mountune remap, Mountune exhaust, lowered on eibachs, black front lip, black wing mirrors and white ford badges.

Drove her after 5 weeks and it still puts a smile on my face. :D

I drove one for 4 years and it kept putting a smile on my face.

White is epic!

Back
Top Bottom