*** How to obtain a bike license ***

Soldato
Start my MOD 2 training on Friday, then test next week... Agrrrrr. Come ownnnnnnnnn.

Got a £55 payrise in work and cancelled the virgin media package... Which means I've got £4500 to spend if I pass next week mwhahaha

That will give you quite a large choice of bikes. Post your requirements into the chat threat or start a new thread for suggestions. We all love bike shopping (some of us more than others :p)

Soldato
That will give you quite a large choice of bikes. Post your requirements into the chat threat or start a new thread for suggestions. We all love bike shopping (some of us more than others :p)

Already decided bro.... I love the MT07. Got a 2014 7k FSH, many extra's for £3750.... rest I'm gonna spend on an Almax chain and some gear :D ... I've done my research.

Associate
Failed unfortunately :( Coming back towards the test center on the A3 I was told i'd need the middle lane at some point, reacted a bit quicker than I should have and switched lanes cleanly, however there was a guy speeding that ended up switching lanes and undertaking me, resulting in a major. Other than that I had a single minor, rider fault for taking a junction a bit sharper than I should have as there was a skip on the other side of a T junction down a residential road.

A setback, i'm already booking attempt number two.

Soldato
Unlucky when I did mine recently I felt like a rode rubbish on the edge of failing miserably. I got a dressing down at the end (apparently this examiner always does this) with 4 minors which included cutting a corner, poor position, balance (got to the end of the test and pulled front brake at 4 mph - not good).

So you can see it was crapola but passed.

Though what I think I did was I just rode without worrying about this or that. Easy to say but it really does help if you ignore the guy following and just ride like you would on your own. Also helps that you have been driving 30+ years and preempt what numpties are going to do.

Associate
Yeah, I thought i'd have crazy nerves but didn't feel anything at all. I ignored the examiner and just rode for myself, on another day I would have passed. Oh well!

Man of Honour
Sounds almost exactly how I failed my first, just one of those poor decisions. On that plus side at least it's nothing technical that you've not leant.
You'll nail the next one.

Soldato
Failed unfortunately :( Coming back towards the test center on the A3 I was told i'd need the middle lane at some point, reacted a bit quicker than I should have and switched lanes cleanly, however there was a guy speeding that ended up switching lanes and undertaking me, resulting in a major. Other than that I had a single minor, rider fault for taking a junction a bit sharper than I should have as there was a skip on the other side of a T junction down a residential road.

A setback, i'm already booking attempt number two.

This is exactly what i was worried about today! Some idiot going fast and causing him to slow down. Unlucky mate, you'll nail it next time!

Back
Top Bottom