*** How to obtain a bike license ***

Associate
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod 2 passed today! 1 minor..... The instructor said it was tiny issue, said i could have moved a bit closer to the car in front!

Phew......

GET
ME
ON
THE ROAD!

Congrats!

Unless you were miles behind the car in front, that seems like a crazy reason for a minor! Tbh, more often than not, most bikers I see get way too close to moving and stationary cars.

Soldato
Cheers boys. He seemed a bit hesitant about giving me the minor tbh.... Prehaps if I'd challenged it I'd have got a perfect score... But tbh I couldn't give a monkeys ****.... So so so happy.

Loopyorc.... Guy I did the practise with also failed the test for some idiot speeding up behind him and caused him to slow down.... Such a BS fail imo.

I was on a 30mph dual and traffic was going 25, so realised I could make more progress in the right... Went for it, examiner said good choice you passed because of it.

Soldato
I was on a 30mph dual and traffic was going 25, so realised I could make more progress in the right... Went for it, examiner said good choice you passed because of it.

I find examiners hard to fathom. 30 years of driving has tought me that the traffic moving 5 mph faster on the right isn't going to make progress it's moving at the same pace.

All you've demonstrated is you can move lanes safely.

Associate
I'm looking at Fazers, Bandits, CBR's, a few nakeds and the inevitably uncomfortable ZX6R :D

I'm probably going to go around a few places and see whats around, sit on a few and see what I like.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Friday I went for some cheeky practice riding around town with the riding school. Got a good experience of roads including a dual carriageway and my first time >60mph. Couldn't do a U-turn at the start but managed to get around roads fine, including busy junctions and hills. Eventually, we pulled in a dead end and did 3/4 in a row and felt a bit better.

Yesterday, I went for some MOD 1 training at the test centre. Managed to complete every exercise without fail, including the u turn. My only conclusion is that dead end was narrower than the test centre :p

They even had the speed trap set up at the test centre which was good. First emergency stop was something like 50mph as I just gunned it out of the bend. Left there pretty confident, but time will tell. Roll on Tuesday AM.

Back
Top Bottom